MIL In Bikinki with Forever Pee

All,

We had a warm spell this past week so my MIL went to a friend's pool to have cocktails and commiserate with other women. My girls went with her but then departed to get a bite to eat while MIL came over my house to pee like she usually does to tease me.

MIL pranced into the house in a black bikini. Like I had indicated earlier she has gone on a diet, hired a trainer for strength training to complement her tennis regimen so she looks really buff these days. Stands about 5.7.125 with nice definition in upper body. She always could pee well but I think she has become even better with the ability to hold more since she is doing kegel exercises twice daily in an effort to compete with her daughters.

She strolled into the house, gave me a quick kiss like usual and rushed to the bathroom to empty out. She quickly pulled her bikini bottoms down over her wide hips while her firm "C" boobs were hanging out out of her string top bikini and promptly started tinkling. Tinkling she did with no break in sight. No hissing, no pouring, no splattering, just tinkling for what seemed forever while she unzipped my trousers and took my hard cock out. After tinkling and flirting with me for 2 minutes she promptly put me in her mouth. After 3 minutes and still steadily tinkling I exploded in her mouth with cum dripping into her bra cup soaking her bikini top. Finally she tapers off and ends her long tinkle at 3 minutes 33 seconds. This is about her maximum capacity but quite impressive.

Still horney after our episode I grabbed her firm "C" boobs and started making out with her briefly before she undressed and jumped in the shower. My girls came home and hour later and asked if I had fun with their mom. I said she was "okay" to talk to. Little did they know.

Horney Old Owl

• Love 2
  • Hot 1