After reading the story of the guy peeing in the laundry basket I took it one step further. I I dumped the laundry into the machine. I went and got the step ladder and set it up in front of the top loader washer. I pulled out my cock and let lose. It pissed all over the clothes and against the metal wash drum. The sound of my hot piss against the metal made me hot. I was getting hard and I quickly grabbed blmy cock and shot my cum into the machine. It was such a rush my legs were getting weak. Now when I wear the clothes I know that it was cleaned with special ingredients.

• Hot 2
26 minutes ago, nypissfan said:

After reading the story of the guy peeing in the laundry basket I took it one step further. I I dumped the laundry into the machine. I went and got the step ladder and set it up in front of the top loader washer. I pulled out my cock and let lose. It pissed all over the clothes and against the metal wash drum. The sound of my hot piss against the metal made me hot. I was getting hard and I quickly grabbed blmy cock and shot my cum into the machine. It was such a rush my legs were getting weak. Now when I wear the clothes I know that it was cleaned with special ingredients.

real men piss in the dryer.

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1

I had a girlfriend back in NY who would relieve herself in my laundry bag I kept behind the door in my bedroom.  That sweet 22 year old young lady piss. She’d piss in it on her way out heading home. 

• Hot 4
4 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I had a girlfriend back in NY who would relieve herself in my laundry bag I kept behind the door in my bedroom.  That sweet 22 year old young lady piss. She’d piss in it on her way out heading home. 

It's just way more convenient that way, right!?

I love to pee in my laundry basket. Very convenient to not have to walk all the way to the bathroom.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yibby13 said:

It's just way more convenient that way, right!?

I love to pee in my laundry basket. Very convenient to not have to walk all the way to the bathroom.

I guess. She was doing it, but I sure enjoyed watching. 😇😋

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nypissfan said:

Glad you enjoyed it 👌 i might try the cum thing too 👍

• Agree 1