Sis, you too?

Chapter Three - I have a confession 

The afternoon was slow. Post lunch, the younger sibling decided to catch a quick nap, while the older mowed the lawn. It was just around the time of sunset, when Beth poked her head into Anna’s room. She could see her sister passed out, resting comfortably. Her heart warmed seeing Anna in a calm state. Afterall, her sister had been through enough. Beth was tempted to reveal a small plan she had for her. One of known and trusted contacts was looking for a person who had the experience to manage a chain of upbeat cafes. During one of their conversations, Beth had briefly mentioned about Anna, and her situation. It was then, her friend begged to check with her. Beth agreed to do so, but in her own time. 

The daylight was beginning to fade, as  Beth walked into the room, and called out her siblings' name. “Wake up love, time to head out shopping” Anna rubbed her eyes, and yawned. She felt quite relaxed. “Give me a few minutes, I’ll be right out” she responded, and stretched her sleepy body. 

It didn’t take them long to drive out. Knowing they’d be mostly shopping for alcohol, neither of them dressed up. While Anna wore a pair of grey sweats, Beth put on blue shorts and an oversized t-shirt. “You seem quite rested, feeling good?” Enquired Beth, making small talks. “It’s been a while since I felt so relaxed… having someone take care of me… Beth, I know this sounds too emo, but thank you!” Responds Anna. Both share a special moment, and finally arrive at the supermarket. 

The next 45 minutes went by with Beth convincing Anna to actually let loose, after she had suggested just beer for the night. Finally, with a lot of please, come on, and pretty please, the younger one agreed, and Beth grabbed a tall bottle of Bacardi White Rum, some mixers, chips, and smokes. While driving back home, Anna was the one to say “Okay listen… you convinced me into getting drunk, but that comes with consequences…” she said, and looked at Beth, who did a great job in keeping her eyes on the road, and also giving Anna the right attention. “You know how crazy my life has been, so I am not sure if I will be able to contain my emotions… don’t assume this party is gonna be all giggles”. Beth gently placed her hand over Anna’s thighs, and assured her “If that gets the pent up emotions out, I am glad I suggested we drink… Anna, you really got to stop being so fucking formal. It’s always been you and me against the world, remember?” To which, Anna became a bit emotional, and a drop of tear trickled down her cheeks. 

“There’s also something else…” she said softly, after wiping away the tears. “You remember what happened when we stole that bottle of whiskey from mom’s cabinet, and drank for the first time in our lives?” Even if Beth had some sort of memory impairment, that one recollection would never be wiped off her mind space. How could she not remember that? It was the first time when she realised she had a kink. 

A few years ago, when Anna and Beth were left alone at home for a week, the two of them came to an agreement to try alcohol, and smoke a cigarette. The very evening, when their mother had left for work, the two had managed to steal a bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet, along with a pack of Marlboro. 

Not knowing a thing about the measure, Beth poured the two of them a large, and dropped a few ice cubes in, doing exactly what her mother did. The moment alcohol came in contact with their taste buds, simultaneously, both siblings coughed. “It’s disgusting!” Said Anna. “I know right! I wonder how mom drinks it so effortlessly…” responded Beth. “Probably it’s kind of an acquired taste maybe…” said Anna, to which Beth nodded “Maybe if we down it in one go it will be better…” she further suggested. “Okay, on the count of three, we gulp it down, okay?” And with that, the countdown began, and the girls took a large swig, and slammed the glasses down. “It’s burning!” Coughed Anna, and Beth couldn’t say much, as she felt the exact same. 

It took a few long seconds for them to feel normalcy, and when they did, Beth looked at her sister “It kind of feels nice doesn’t it?” She asked, feeling slightly loose, and goofy as the whiskey started to course through her veins. Anna now was leaning against the couch, her legs spread out, feeling pretty much the same effect. What followed was the sound of a lighter clicking, as Beth lit a cigarette. “We’re gonna get so busted if mom walked in through the door now” giggled Anna. Exhaling smoke, Beth chuckled “Don’t worry, that won’t happen. She’s miles away from us” she said, passing the cigarette to Anna. 

After finishing their first drink and smoke, the two managed to down another round, and by now, Anna was tipsy. Beth felt light headed, clearly showing signs of being drunk. Their conversation sounded slurred, as the buzz was strong. Anna tried to get up, but she collapsed back onto the carpeted floor. She giggled, and said “Beth, I have to pee so bad, but I can’t get myself up”. Feeling quite intoxicated, Beth casually teased her saying “Pretty much on the same boat Anna, the only two options are to hold till we recover, or end up having an accident” she laughed. 

There was no response, and when Beth looked at Anna, she had passed out. In pretty much the same position. Her legs spread out, back leaned against the base of the sofa, and eyes shut. It was then Beth heard a soft hiss, followed by a content sigh. Almost instantly, Beth’s focus moved between her sister’s legs. She noticed an alarming puddle growing in size, soaking the carpet, spreading around Anna’s butt. Given that she was wearing just a long T-shirt and a pantie, there was nothing concealed. Her sister was peeing herself holding nothing back.

Probably she was drunk, or her mind was playing games, but Beth found herself getting captivated by what she was witnessing. She just couldn’t understand why watching her sister wet herself was starting to have this effect on her. What surprised her further was the desire to experience it herself. Anna peed for a good 40 seconds, completely unaware of what had just happened. Unable to resist, and justifying herself that when Anna would wake up, she’d probably freak out. But seeing her sister in a similar situation, that would definitely make things a lot better. Beth didn’t waste time overthinking. She folded her legs back, and parted her knees. She looked between her own legs, and bit her lips with excitement. This was the first time she was consciously wetting herself. Beth’s purple pantie moistened, her pussy felt warm as the first spurt made its way out of her. She looked at Anna, wanting to make sure she was still asleep. Beth slowly repositioned herself to a squat, and relaxed entirely. The gentle and soothing sound of her hiss was quite audible. She watched as the trickle turned into a stream, pouring out of the thin fabric of her pantie. It felt incredibly arousing. The heat, the sight, the puddle, and sheer naughtiness of the act, had this profound imprint on Beth’s mind. She too peed herself for a good 40 seconds, and slowly sat back on the puddle. The feeling of pee soaking her butt was definitely a start of something new. 

Back in the car, Beth responded “Yeah, I do remember that night”. Anna was now blushing deeply “Well, most times when I drink, with an intent to get drunk, that still continues to happen… I am just warning you…” she said. Beth laughed, and made the turn towards home “Like I said, it runs in the family love… you aren’t the only one” she winks “all it would cost is a carpet clean up, so be it. Let that not stop us from having fun” she said, and parked the car in the garage. 

• Hot 3