First couples pee meet

I was chatting to another member about this but guess this site is for sharing, so thought I would tell about my first meet with a couple involving pee (have had plenty others but male only).

Met them on fabswingers. Only live 3 miles along the road.  First meet was very scripted, wife was blindfolded, absolutely no talking allowed (kids upstairs in bed). I went into their summerhouse, removed my trousers but kept on tshirt as instructed. Hubby brought out blindfolded wife in her bra and pants, I was allowed to remove them, then hold a bowl while she peed into it (gallons!).  Then was allowed to dry her with my tongue.  Whe lay back on a futon and I knelt and carried on licking her. Wasn’t aware of any interaction allowed with the hubby, but while I was licking he was playing with my dick n balls.  His wife came and squirted a bit (still total silence lol) he led her back on house, then came back out naked, gestured to me to kneel on grass, and he pissed all over my face and tshirt.  Then I sucked til he came. Had to drive home with just a jacket on lol. 

• Hot 3
11 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

I was chatting to another member about this but guess this site is for sharing, so thought I would tell about my first meet with a couple involving pee (have had plenty others but male only).

Met them on fabswingers. Only live 3 miles along the road.  First meet was very scripted, wife was blindfolded, absolutely no talking allowed (kids upstairs in bed). I went into their summerhouse, removed my trousers but kept on tshirt as instructed. Hubby brought out blindfolded wife in her bra and pants, I was allowed to remove them, then hold a bowl while she peed into it (gallons!).  Then was allowed to dry her with my tongue.  Whe lay back on a futon and I knelt and carried on licking her. Wasn’t aware of any interaction allowed with the hubby, but while I was licking he was playing with my dick n balls.  His wife came and squirted a bit (still total silence lol) he led her back on house, then came back out naked, gestured to me to kneel on grass, and he pissed all over my face and tshirt.  Then I sucked til he came. Had to drive home with just a jacket on lol. 

How did you connect with them?