Emil and Anton

Including pee vandalism and littering. Generated with AI.

Emil and Anton were walking through the mall, laughing and joking around. As they passed by a clothing store, Emil suddenly stopped and looked uncomfortable.

"Hey, man, I gotta go," Emil said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Anton looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Dude, just go in the changing stalls. No one will care."

Emil raised an eyebrow. "You can't be serious. That's not a good idea."

Anton shrugged. "Why not? It's not like you're gonna make a mess or anything. Just be quick about it."

Emil hesitated, looking around nervously. "I don't know, man. I don't want to get in trouble."

Anton chuckled. "Come on, it'll be fine. I'll stand guard. No one will even notice. Just grab a few clothes and try them on. That way, it'll look like you're actually trying stuff on."

Emil thought for a moment, then nodded. "Alright, fine. But if I get in trouble, I'm blaming you."

The two friends walked into the store and Emil grabbed a few shirts and pants. They made their way to the changing stalls, trying to look nonchalant.

As they entered the stall, Anton closed the door behind them and grinned at Emil. "Alright, now's your chance. But instead of trying them on, I have a better idea."

Emil looked at him curiously. "What is it?"

Anton's grin grew wider. "Pee all over the place. Make a mess. It'll be hilarious. I did it last time I was in a situation like this, and it was epic. I peed on the floor, the walls, and even the clothes. The look on the sales associate's face when she found it was priceless."

Emil's eyes widened in surprise. "You can't be serious. That's disgusting."

Anton chuckled. "Come on, it'll be funny. And it's not like anyone will know it was us. Just go wild, man."

Emil hesitated, looking unsure. But Anton's enthusiasm was infectious, and eventually he agreed.

Emil started peeing on the floor, the walls, and the clothes. Anton watched, grinning, as the stall quickly became a mess.

As Emil finished up, Anton patted him on the back. "Good job, man. Now it's my turn."

Anton led Emil out of the stall and they looked around, trying to find a quiet spot for Anton to pee. They spotted a rack of clothes in a corner of the store, partially hidden by a display of mannequins.

Anton grinned. "Perfect. I've been holding it in for a while, and this is the perfect spot."

Emil shook his head, laughing. "You're really going to do it, aren't you?"

Anton nodded, and started peeing on the rack. As he did, he let out a sigh of relief and started laughing.

"Oh man, this is the best feeling ever. I love peeing everywhere. It's like I'm marking my territory or something. I feel like a wild animal, unleashed and unstoppable."

Emil chuckled, shaking his head. "You're something else, Anton."

Anton continued to pee, laughing and joking as he went. "I know, right? I'm like a pee-ing machine. I can pee anywhere, anytime. And it's always so much fun."

As Anton finished up, he zipped up his pants and grinned at Emil.

Emil shook his head, laughing. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but that was actually kind of fun."

"I'm so glad we did that. I am proud of you. I'll buy you a slice of pizza from that new place you've been wanting to try."

Emil's eyes lit up. "Really? You're buying?"

Anton nodded. "Yeah, I'm buying. You earned it after that epic pee session in the stall."

Emil and Anton walked out of the clothing store, still laughing and joking around. They made their way to the food court, where the new pizza place was located.

As they walked in, the aroma of freshly baked pizza crust and melting cheese filled their nostrils. Emil's stomach growled in anticipation.

Anton grinned at him. "Alright, what do you want?"

Emil scanned the menu, his eyes widening at the variety of toppings. "I'll take a large pepperoni pizza, please."

Anton nodded and ordered for them. "I'll take a large meat lovers, and can we also get two extra large sodas? We're celebrating Emil's epic pee session in the stall."

The cashier raised an eyebrow but smiled and handed them their order. "Congratulations, I guess?"

Emil chuckled and shook his head. "Don't ask."

Emil and Anton walked out of the food court with the pizzas. They made their way to a quiet area of the mall, where there were some sofas and chairs.

"Let's eat our pizzas here," Anton said, plopping down on one of the sofas.

Emil nodded and sat down beside him. They opened their pizza boxes and started eating, savoring the flavors and textures.

As they ate, they continued to joke and laugh, enjoying each other's company. When they finished, Anton started to drink his soda, but he didn't care that he was spilling some of it on the sofa.

Emil raised an eyebrow. "Dude, you're getting soda all over the sofa."

Anton shrugged. "So what? It's not like it's a big deal."

Emil sighed. "You're going to get in trouble for that."

Anton grinned. "I don't care."

As they sat there, Anton finished his soda and then littered the can on the floor. Emil shook his head. Anton chuckled. "Hey, someone's got to keep things interesting around here."

Emil, not wanting to be left out, threw his trash into a fake plant near the sofa.
As they sat there, Anton suddenly stood up. "You know, I need to pee again."

Emil raised an eyebrow. "Already? You just went like 20 minutes ago. I only think a can pee a little."

Anton shrugged. "I know, but I really need to go. And I saw a staff elevator over there that we can use."

Emil hesitated. "Anton, that's only for staff. We can't just use it. And besides, it's too daring. I don't want to get in trouble."

Anton grinned mischievously. "Come on, it'll be fun. But if you're too scared, you can always use the stairwell instead."

Emil nodded. "Yeah, that's a better idea. The stairwell is not that daring."

Anton chuckled. "Suit yourself, but I'm going to pee in the staff elevator. It'll be a thrill."

Emil shook his head. "You're crazy, Anton."

Anton grinned and made his way to the staff elevator. He snuck in and quickly did his business, spraying his urine around the elevator and hitting the buttons.

Meanwhile, Emil made his way to the stairwell. As he entered, he was surprised to see two men already peeing there.

Emil's eyes widened in surprise. "Whoa, I didn't expect that."

One of the men looked up and nodded in acknowledgement. "Hey, mind joining us? We're just taking care of business."

Emil hesitated for a moment, but then shrugged and started peeing alongside the other two men.

The other man spoke up. "So, what brings you here today?"

Emil replied. "Just grabbing some lunch and hanging out with my friend. You know, the usual."

The first man nodded. "Yeah, same here. We're just taking a break from work. We always pee in the stairwell, it's a tradition."

Emil raised an eyebrow. "A tradition?"

The second man grinned. "Yeah, we've been doing it for years. We like to think it's our own little secret spot."

Emil chuckled. "That's a weird tradition."

The two men laughed. "Hey, it's a tradition that's been passed down for generations. We're just keeping it alive."

As they talked, the two men pulled out beers from their backpacks and started chugging them.

Emil raised an eyebrow. "You guys are drinking beers in the work shift?"

The first man grinned. "Why not? It's not like anyone's going to stop us. Besides, it's part of the tradition."

The two men finished their beers and then threw the cans away in the corner. The corner was filled with empty cans…

As they finished up, Emil shook his head. "Well, that was definitely a weird experience."

The two men chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's not every day you meet someone peeing in a stairwell."

Emil grinned. "I guess not."

As they parted ways, Emil met up with Anton, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"How was your experience?" Emil asked.

Anton chuckled. "It was great. I peed all over the staff elevator. It was exhilarating."

Edited by pissingguy