Pee drinking fantasy

Does anyone else have a piss drinking fantasy specifically? One of mine is a friend of mine who is a waitress asking me what I would like to drink and obviously I ask for her golden nectar. She would then proceed to hold a glass to her exposed pussy and let her juice flow. I gladly take it and begin to swallow her pee. After swallowing every last drop she would take my warm piss straight from the source.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

One of mine! And I have several drinking fantasies about drinking piss.

But my min one is, me and my wife out in the yard working, hot sweaty!

When she comes over to where I'm at in the yard and tells me she has to pee! And hopes I'm really thirsty because she needs to go bad!

My heart starts racing , I can't believe she going to allow me, to drink from the source.

I'm already sitting on the ground, she pull her shorts down , steps up and puts her pussy over my mouth, I raise my mouth to create  a seal around her pussy!! 

She takes her hand and wraps them around my head, tilts her head back , then the pause, then the first dribble,  then the release! Filling my mouth,  swallowing as fast as I can trying to not lose a drop of her golden piss!

The sigh of relief she let's out!! And as her stream subsides I lick her completely clean ! 

• Hot 1

My wife and I have already drank each others pee several times.  However, my fantasy is that we take a whole day and binge watch some program and/or work around the house, and drink lots of beverages. We cannot use the toilet, but instead have to pee on each other and in each other's mouths the whole day. 

• Love 1