Airport Desperation

So I work at the Chartlotte Airport (yes the same one as in Lizz's video), and often see women who clearly need to go but are too busy waiting in line for TSA, to get boarding passes, etc. Here are a couple of the best ones I've seen.

1.) The first one happened just last week. It was fairly late in the evening (probably around 8pm), and a couple women in their early 20's came up to check in for their flight and check their bags. The only odd thing was one of them kept bouncing around and biting her lip. I knew immediately she had to pee. As she talked to the ticket counter lady she kept shifting her weight and tugging on her short, tight khaki shorts. Finally after she was done getting checked in her friend stepped up. As soon as her friend started checking in the one who needed to pee was really bouncing around and even started pacing a bit with her hand near her crotch almost like she was going to plug a leak. Her friend turned to her and asked what was wrong and I heard this girl say quite loudly "I have to pee so bad!", and the ticketing agent pointed down the hall to the restrooms. The girl practically took off in a jog towards them, holding her hand near her crotch the whole time. After a couple minutes she came back but was still bouncing around. Apparently the restrooms were closed for cleaning, so she decided to hold it until they were through security. Wish I could've seen how it ended because she was kind of doubling over walking to the security checkpoint.

2.) The second one happened a few weeks ago. It was right in the middle of the day at the peak of check ins for flights, so usually it takes the ticketing agents a lot longer to take care of every customer. I just happened to catch a woman in her mid 30's, in a very professional blouse and tight skirt and heels with that same look of horror on her face of needing to pee. The longer she stood in the long line the more she started to shift around and look nervously around. When she finally got up to the counter she was clearly very desperate to go because she was shifting her weight around a lot and just fidgety overall. Unfortunately for her there was some problem with her boarding pass and she was forced to stand there longer while they figured it out. By the time they were finished she was kind of crouching a little with her hand hovering around her pelvic region. This just highlighted her figure through her outfit, and showed her need to go even more. After everything was taken care of she hastily asked where the restrooms were, and rushed off (no small feat in the heels) to relieve herself. I saw her about 5 minutes later and she looked much more relaxed, so I assume she made it without issue, but I bet it was probably a powerful pee.

That's all for now! Hope ya'll enjoyed :wink:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1