Wow they are very forward with their advertising!

I was just on Youtube watching some videos about cameras, and there was an ad that popped up, for a site that literally has the URL "spycamerabathroom.com". Now there are quite a few sites that sell small, easily hidden cameras, but they usually promote them as nanny cams, security cameras, etc., leaving naughtier, pervier uses to the imagination. Now this site does also mention those uses, but it's amazing that they come right out and admit that they are "useful" for bathrooms too! 

Now, I don't condone using cameras like that on nonconsenting people, but it's interesting that a seller would actually try to cater to pee fans (or maybe just changing fans) in this manner, and advertise on Youtube even.

• Hot 1

I don't think they are necessarily trying to appeal to pee fans.  They are trying to appeal to any pervert who wants to watch people bare their bottom to use the toilet or strip to take a shower or bath.  It's possible that an ad like that would be illegal in the US. It definitely would be illegal to put a camera in a bathroom without the user's consent, even if it is your own. At the very least, they could be opening themselves up to a lawsuit should someone find one of their cameras in a bathroom.

I just saw the prices of some of the items--a lot of them are 2 and 3 hundred dollars! Considering the price of the average webcam this is pricey--they must be counting on someone really wanting to perv or else being really suspicious of someone they live with.