Jeans Pissing adventure

A brief recap of my recent trip to New Orleans, a few weeks ago.  Stayed at a small hotel I booked right off Bourbon street with the intent to piss my jeans and shorts the entire weekend was the plan and indeed I fulfilled the task. Arrived Friday afternoon and got to the hotel late afternoon I packed a few of my favorite piss jeans which are ultra low rise ( 4" rise and a 2" micro zipper), skin tight, custom made. Quickly I changed into a black pair since it was still daylight and got ready to head to the bars on Bourbon street.  On the plane trip from Florida I had withheld peeing so to wait and needed to pee badly. Before leaving the hotel room I let go a number of small squirts to get the jeans a bit wet but without obviously peed. Headed out I reached a bar on Bourbon street and grabbed a bar stool towards the back of the bar and ordered a beer. Soon the need to pee was getting stronger so I let a bit more go, wetting the front of the jeans significantly. Another beer and the jeans now were  getting very wet. I left that bar and walked down Bourbon Street which was now quite crowded. As I walked I kept letting more piss go into the jeans. The feeling of pissing my jeans was intense.  As it was getting near dark, I headed back to the hotel to change into another pair of jeans for the evening. Changing into a lighter pair of again ultra low rise skintight jeans however these would indeed show any wetness. Heading out again for the night, I let a few squirts go while walking to Bourbon street. Another few bars and beverages and this pair of jeans was soaking wet by 10pm.  Got back to the hotel at midnight and the jeans were totally soaked. Countless times just pissing them.  I hung both pairs of jeans over the balcony to dry.  The next morning I did not get up until the sun was high up.  I put on a pair of very micro denim shorts and was off for the day to a boat trip.  Got back in the late afternoon to find the jeans I had hung to dry were still quite damp. Put the m on anyway and headed out for another night of jeans pissing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1