Anybody else like thinking about the next person?

I’m wondering if anyone imagines the person next to them peeing. What are they doing, how are they holding themselves, what unmetionables do they have on? I’m not saying voyeur type encounters but like being right next to someone would be very sensual and fun.

Im into guys and girls so I would be comfortable with either gender. Does anyone want to watch their woman sliding down their soft panties to sit down or watch their man pull down the front of his boxers? I’ve never been up close with someone peeing and wonder what it would be like.

I think it’s interesting to listen to other people beside me and wonder about their smell, etc.

If I ever go to the ladies room with someone I’ll try and guess how they might sound through the stall wall. 

then ill deliberately go slow so I can hear them pee before I go 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, WetJess said:

If I ever go to the ladies room with someone I’ll try and guess how they might sound through the stall wall. 

then ill deliberately go slow so I can hear them pee before I go 

What are you listening for?

2 minutes ago, WetJess said:

To be honest it’s the hissing sound mostly. Sometimes the force of pee in water. 

I love those sounds too! Especially the hissing...

So you start going extra slowly so you can hear her sounds... then what? Does that turn you on? Or maybe you start peeing harder and louder than her?

Guilty lol. 

Right now I enjoy envisioning how people pee in the shower. I guess cause I change up how I pee while I'm showering so often. It's like learning an obscure personality trait in an introductory exercise lol.

Ciao. My name is Bacardi and I stand still and pee first with my legs spread when I take a shower. Then I clean myself!