Drinking from the tap or a container.

For those who like to drink pee, do you prefer it from the tap, or fill up a container and drink it from there?  Or both?

I prefer it directly from the tap. I have noticed that once it sits around, even for a short time, it starts to change in its taste. If it sits around too long, an hour or longer, it becomes undrinkable for me.

So how do you like it and why?

I prefer it straight from the tap. The feeling of it filling your mouth and swallowing usually as fast as I can! And the view of where it's coming from is really hot and sexy!! Plus you get to lick clean where it came from so no pee drips remain!!

If I can't get it from the tap,  I will piss in a bottle or container,  but I usually drink it as soon as I'm done pissing in it. While is still warm and fresh! I do like it a little more to the golden side of yellow! I like piss that I drink to taste like piss not clear warm water.

Which I would drink someone else's from a bottle or container, and I would prefer it warm but if it was cool I would drink it and I have. My wife pissedvin a container a few times and I drank it about 15 minutes after she filled it.  It still tasted fine to me. 

• Like 1

I love to suck penises! Feeling urine tickling my tongue and gums as it exits the urethral meatus with abandon and courses into my mouth induces a rush of excitement and unsurpassable pleasure! But, I love finding and drinking it whenever and wherever I can. Although rarely these days for a number of reasons, drinking urine from public urinals gives me immeasurable pleasure as well!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Drinking piss from the source is basically my favorite thing to do of anything ever. Has literally given me multiple touchless orgasms.

Drinking from containers, I find difficult. In the past, I usually end up ignoring the container contents and just going for fresh piss.... Although I want some goddess to come along and make me learn to drink her piss from a container. My ex-wife just pissed so much that I could ignore her cup full of piss because I knew I could get it straight from her pussy... ❤️

• Like 1
  • Hot 1