My wife knows my about my piss fetish, but doesn't like it to my extreme and doesn't understand it either, but she does indulge me at times and down right teases me with her piss!!

So today I'm out in the garage working and she's in the garden working. 

I come out of the garage as she steps around the corner of the house pull her shorts down and squats to piss, so I get down behind her to watch!! And it's a wonderful site to see so I try getting my tounge in her stream!! She moves so I cant! Ends up pissing all in the crotch of her shorts!! She gets through pulls her shorts up and shows me how wet her shorts are!! I'm tore up can't think about nothing else now!

And what does she do look over shoulder and smile at me real big wiggle her ass at me and go back to the garden!

I haven't been able to think of anything else all day. 

• Hot 3

Love it when the wife indulges our fantasy even if they aren't fully into it. My wife will say "no" if I ask if she wants to play a pee game. But I talk her into it and she seems to enjoy it. There have  been a few times she has done things unannounced. I think she just likes to turn me on. Sounds like our wives may have a similar attitude. Glad your wife is at least trying.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

My wife knows my about my piss fetish, but doesn't like it to my extreme and doesn't understand it either, but she does indulge me at times and down right teases me with her piss!!

So today I'm out in the garage working and she's in the garden working. 

I come out of the garage as she steps around the corner of the house pull her shorts down and squats to piss, so I get down behind her to watch!! And it's a wonderful site to see so I try getting my tounge in her stream!! She moves so I cant! Ends up pissing all in the crotch of her shorts!! She gets through pulls her shorts up and shows me how wet her shorts are!! I'm tore up can't think about nothing else now!

And what does she do look over shoulder and smile at me real big wiggle her ass at me and go back to the garden!

I haven't been able to think of anything else all day. 

nice she squatted down and peed for you. Yes I bet it was exciting to think of her working with her wet shorts on. I hope you got a sniff of them later when she took them off. Or a taste of the source either for that matter.

• Like 1