Have you ever peed at sporting events?

At cross country races I would go in the woods and pee if they had them. We would usually go as a group. 

At swim meets once I put the suit on, I basically didn’t go to a bathroom. I would usually sit on the deck and pee while I was stretching, if I didn’t just go in the pool. 

I peed my pants during a baseball game one time. Thankfully they were black. Otherwise I would just go in the woods and pee or the bathroom. 

• Like 1

Not exactly at sporting events but while or after doing sports. 
I was quite a long time at a private gym where I had 1:1 coaching. Main part of the routine was training with EMS that requires wearing a very tight suit which had to be made wet in order to better get the electric waves to the muscles. 
I very often peed a little bit during our exercises and no one noticed it because the suit was already wet. 
After the workout I did let go the rest of my pee in the suit in the locker room. 
Great feeling and great memories. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

There was an American soccer player named Hope Solo who peed her pants during an overtime soccer match against Sweden. She was pretending to stretch and when she stood up you could see all the pee flowing out of her shorts.

Untitled3.png

Edited by peelorenz
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1