My strange addiction - couple that drinks their own pee, showers in their own pee and drinks each others pee

80efa4fe-87ca-3277-9ae5-62fb71cb0e61.thumb.jpeg.934658036d6ef9331c2d6a690e95c8ac.jpeg

This is honestly incredible. I love this couple so much. I would love to meet them and ask If they include pee in their sex life too. In the episode they both go on how they love the taste of pee, smell of pee and how it feels on the skin. I also wonder if they smell like pee since they bathe in it. But I couldnt agree more with them on how good pee feels against the skin. Its like warm water but better. I would love for them both pee on me.

screencapture-go-tlc-video-my-strange-addiction-still-addicted-tlc-atve-us-toilet-paper-eater-2023-08-03-11_14_18-1024x589.png

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

If all they drink is urine, how do they replenish their water supply?  Peeing isn't the only way you loose water. You loose it from sweating, and from natural evaporation from your skin. So if all you drink is urine, or each others urine, eventually you are going to dehydrate. You have to drink regular water to rehydrate. 

I like drinking urine under the right circumstances. I don't know about snorting it though. I don't think I could do that. 

11 hours ago, Pooler said:

If all they drink is urine, how do they replenish their water supply?  Peeing isn't the only way you loose water. You loose it from sweating, and from natural evaporation from your skin. So if all you drink is urine, or each others urine, eventually you are going to dehydrate. You have to drink regular water to rehydrate. 

I like drinking urine under the right circumstances. I don't know about snorting it though. I don't think I could do that. 

In the full episode nick explains that he drinks other stuff like milk and fruit juice on top of his urine. But yeah I would still drink water. Still it’s amazing how clear some of their pee is so they are def staying hydrated.