Pee in mouth

I have longed fantasied about professional and strong women peeing in my mouth. I’m very pro feminist and think women should be allowed to express their inner desires when it comes to pee. Which I’m sure includes peeing in submissive males mouths.

• Hot 1

Peeing on someone doesn't bother me that much, but if my boyfriend ever asked me to pee in his mouth, I would do it because why not. Have you asked your girlfriend to pee on you?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Klaudia99 said:

Peeing on someone doesn't bother me that much, but if my boyfriend ever asked me to pee in his mouth, I would do it because why not. Have you asked your girlfriend to pee on you?

No, but I have a very close friend who is very smart and beautiful. She is very professional and I would gladly let her take a hot piss in my mouth if she wanted to.

• Hug 1
3 minutes ago, Onefree said:

Nie, ale mam bardzo bliską przyjaciółkę, która jest bardzo inteligentna i piękna. Jest bardzo profesjonalna i chętnie pozwoliłbym jej wziąć gorącego siku do moich ust, gdyby chciała.

Maybe talk to her, for example over a beer, and somehow improve the situation. Maybe then he'll agree to pee in your mouth.

2 minutes ago, Klaudia99 said:

Maybe talk to her, for example over a beer, and somehow improve the situation. Maybe then he'll agree to pee in your mouth.

Good idea. Thank you

• Hot 1

The first time I ever got to play with a woman who was as into pee as I am, we both peed in each other's mouths. I'll never forget the feeling of laying on the floor as she settled down onto my face, with her thighs on either side of my head and my nose pressed against her clit, as I felt her pussy relax and a torrent of pee go shooting straight down my throat. I struggled to swallow fast enough to keep up with her, she had an enormous stream and a big bladder. It's one of my hottest memories.

And then a few minutes later, she got on her knees and took my penis in her mouth, and I returned the favour. I peed as hard as I could and got to watch her swallow every drop. God what I would give to relive that night...

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, vaad said:

The first time I ever got to play with a woman who was as into pee as I am, we both peed in each other's mouths. I'll never forget the feeling of laying on the floor as she settled down onto my face, with her thighs on either side of my head and my nose pressed against her clit, as I felt her pussy relax and a torrent of pee go shooting straight down my throat. I struggled to swallow fast enough to keep up with her, she had an enormous stream and a big bladder. It's one of my hottest memories.

Not to sound creepy but fuck that's hot

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Mojovo said:

You don't sound creepy at all, I'm with you on this and I think a lot of other members are also!

I once had the oppertunity to give my wife oral in the morning before she went to the toilet. I got a few good jets of her golden morningjuice to swallow. Best memory I have! Hoping to explore more of her since I'm working her up to it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mojovo said:

Not creepy at all! I posted the story hoping people would think it's hot. 🙂

• Thanks 1