My girlfriend pees for me!

Hi everyone,

I have had a pee fetish since I was a kid and some of my ex's have participated in it but not fully as my current one.

I met my current girlfriend roughly 4 months ago and one of the things that I brought up before our first date was about this fetish. She told me she wasn't sure if she would be able to fulfill my fantasies but that she would do her best. 

She gradually started to open up more, she slowly became fine with me drinking her lovely pee, wearing and peeing our diapers together and just saving her pee for me. 

Both of us have been avoiding to pee in the toilets, she works from home most of the time and she loves peeing in her yard! When she or both go to public places (including work) she pees in a bottle and saves it for me! I can't be happier! Besides her amazing personality, she is enjoying my fetish and is fully supportive! She doesn't even feel nervous by peeing in a bottle at work when other people are around in the stalls! Then she'll bring her lovely pee back home for me to play with it and masturbate and then I'll pour it all over my body when taking a shower 😈🥰

I'm so lucky to have her and for everyone here feeling some sort of way about bringing it up to your partners: embrace it and feel proud of having this healthy and sexy fetish! 😁

IMG_20240731_162958.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, rojo92 said:

Hi everyone,

I have had a pee fetish since I was a kid and some of my ex's have participated in it but not fully as my current one.

I met my current girlfriend roughly 4 months ago and one of the things that I brought up before our first date was about this fetish. She told me she wasn't sure if she would be able to fulfill my fantasies but that she would do her best. 

She gradually started to open up more, she slowly became fine with me drinking her lovely pee, wearing and peeing our diapers together and just saving her pee for me. 

Both of us have been avoiding to pee in the toilets, she works from home most of the time and she loves peeing in her yard! When she or both go to public places (including work) she pees in a bottle and saves it for me! I can't be happier! Besides her amazing personality, she is enjoying my fetish and is fully supportive! She doesn't even feel nervous by peeing in a bottle at work when other people are around in the stalls! Then she'll bring her lovely pee back home for me to play with it and masturbate and then I'll pour it all over my body when taking a shower 😈🥰

I'm so lucky to have her and for everyone here feeling some sort of way about bringing it up to your partners: embrace it and feel proud of having this healthy and sexy fetish! 😁

IMG_20240731_162958.jpg

Wow, thanks for sharing about your new GF. Did she fill that urinal all in one go? That is a lot of pee. Looks like you hit the pee lottery.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Wow, thanks for sharing about your new GF. Did she fill that urinal all in one go? That is a lot of pee. Looks like you hit the pee lottery.

For sure I did! And no, that bottle has three pees from part of her work shift, I believe. She carries two bottles and once one is full, she uses the other. Two are enough for her work shift though.