Theme park piss stories/fantasies?

Anyone have any stories or fantasies about peeing in a theme park? I love theme parks and have always wanted to do some naughty peeing at one. My biggest fantasy is needing to pee in line for a water ride and being so desperate I lose control on the ride, but everyone’s wet so no one notices. I fantasize about feeling the warm pee fill my already wet pants and the relief, and having to sit in it for the rest of the ride. My boyfriend knows about my kink and I fantasize about telling him in line about how desperate I am, then telling him once we’re on the ride that I can’t hold it anymore and him telling me to just go, and the embarrassment as he watches my pants get wetter, looking around to make sure no one noticed.  I’d also like to discreetly pee in a ride like a Ferris wheel or similar where you’re enclosed alone. A more unrealistic fantasy is discreetly peeing while on a ride with others, like out the leg of my pants onto the floor of the ride cart while everyone is distracted by the ride. It could even be reasonable to pee on a ride in some situations, like one that’s been stopped for a while. I fantasize about being on a rollercoaster that’s stopped for mechanical reasons and having no option but to take my dick out and pee onto the ground below me. Maybe it would even start a chain reaction! I’d love to hear your theme park stories, or any links anyone has to videos, stories, pictures of anything like this. 

I’ve peed in the elevator of a theme park hotel when coming back from the pool through my swim shorts. I was already dripping wet, and on the elevator back to my room I was alone. I realized I had to pee and almost without realizing, I relaxed and felt the warmth fill my swim shorts and flow down my legs. It left a big puddle but no one would be able to tell as it was mixed with pool water. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Water rides are the best for this, many log flume cars have been filled up by me! Need the bathroom? I know the perfect ride.

Though I wonder if the ride operators notice when only my lower half gets wet. The people getting in after me and sitting in my pee definitely don't though.

Reminds me, it's been too long since I've gone to a theme park.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Back in the ‘90s, I was at a theme park with a group of friends and had an unexpected experience in the men’s room. This particular men’s room didn't have urinals side by side in a row. Instead, there was a big square column to the left of the entrance with one urinal mounted on each of the 3 sides with no dividers, and other urinals further back in an alcove. Not wanting my back toward the door, I went to the urinal that was on the far side of the column that faced the entrance. I pulled out my penis and started to pee. Ahhh! Relief!

Shortly after I released the flow, an olive skinned foreign man, about 35, walks in with his daughter of about 9 or 10 years old clutching his right arm.  Dad could have chosen the urinal opposite me, or one back in the alcove that would have given both of us a little privacy, yet he opted for the closest one 90 degrees to my left where he was profile to me and basically, less than 2 feet away.  His daughter stood between us nearly touching me.  I wondered why he brought the girl in with him?  Maybe he didn't want to leave her alone outside?  Oddly enough, I figured that if they were okay with it, so was I.

He pulled out his penis and released a forceful flow that made a lot of noise as it hit the porcelain. Damn! I wondered if the backspash was hitting the girl in the face. I couldn't help watching him during his piss due to how the urinals were set up. Never mind the man being just to my left, but the girl on his right arm was between the 2 of us, profile to me, with a bird's eye view of both of our penises and pee streams.  She looked on eagerly like she had never seen a man pee before.  I actually didn’t mind peeing so close to them once I got over the initial surprise. The girl watched intently as my pee steam slowed, I shot out the last few bursts, shook my penis, and put it back in my pants. I moved over to the sink to wash my hands. He finished while I was at the sink; they both passed by me and left.

When I went outside to join my friends, I discovered that the foreign man was with a group, too, that included several women. Now I really had to wonder why he brought the girl in with him when mom was there to watch her?  I also thought that if I'm peeing where I'm supposed to and others walk into the men’s room who aren't male, then I shouldn't be concerned if they see me pee.  Honestly, it’s only peeing, and it’s not a big deal.  This was my first experience with a female child in the men’s room.  Since then, it has happened several times.  Men will be out with their kids, and when he or the kid needs to pee, into the men’s room they go!