New Ideas for New Videos

Would be hot to see some prank peeing. Invite a friend over, offer them a drink, pee in said drink and then film the reaction? Or if they fall asleep, pee on them while theyrr sleeping? Long shot but if she's having a bath, run in and pee on her while she's trying to relax?

could be a prank war series lol

This would be great for a custom video : )

Hmm,how about sitting,or standing,with your legs tightly crossed,yet still letting a pee out.If this was possible for a woman of course?

This is an interesting idea and one I have never done yet. I suppose I would need to film from behind. It will be interesting to see where the pee escapes out.

• Like 1
This is an interesting idea and one I have never done yet. I suppose I would need to film from behind. It will be interesting to see where the pee escapes out.

It would be like a desperation video,but not one,just as you say,be interesting to see if you can piss with your legs tightly crossed.(i would find it interesting anyway:whistling:)

One thing I always love hearing, is when a girl talks about what they drank earlier that might have made them have to pee. Something cute like, "Mmm, all this soda is just running right through me" or "All the tea I drank is about to come out".

Cute dialogue is always a treat to hear!

• Like 1
I actually though of a new idea on my own. . . "Pee for My Pedi". . . I pee directly into a bowl while my feet are in it. . . like a pee bath. The idea just came to me!!! See the picture below for the results!!!

[ATTACH=full]18483[/ATTACH]

Oh my! I didn't see this until after I posted and I must say that this is just beautiful! You are a genius sweet Miss Piss! I can only imagine how delicious your lil toes must have tasted after that.

• 3 weeks later...