Girls Using Urinals - witnessed experiences

I'm fortunate to get to travel a decent amount for my job.  One of the things I enjoy doing when I'm on the road is trying to find places where the uncommon incident of a girl using (or attempting to use) a urinal has a good chance of occurring.  I've had a decent amount of success, and the purpose of this thread is to share stories of some of my experiences.

There are a few attributes of a location that I've found increase the chances of this happening:

1. Limited bathroom facilities for women - especially when the only proper toilet is a single unisex bathroom.

2. Men's rooms that consist of only urinals.  When there's no stall to be found in the men's room, any woman who goes has a much higher chance of opting to attempt a urinal.

3. Gay bars and clubs - due to both the skew of facilities (focused on catering to men) and, I think, the fact that women in gay bars feel safer using the men's room than they would elsewhere.

4. Places where there's a significant number of women - either due to the general attendance of the place or due to an event, like a ladies' night.

Before I go further I'll point out that any time I'm indulging this pastime I always ensure I'm respectful to everyone--bartenders, other people at the place, and so on.  I'm there to observe, not to interfere!

I have found bars/clubs in San Francisco, New York (two), and Austin that have an extremely high likelihood of this happening on certain nights.  I've had smaller successes in LA, San Diego, and Chicago.

The next post will talk about my adventures in San Francisco!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...