Military men and pissing

I was wondering, are there military men here ?

How is public pissing viewed between soldiers? I always imagine that soldiers are the kind to casually whip it out and piss anywhere. Can you share some experiences you had in the military ?

• Hot 1

I was in the Marines for 21 years. Normally if you were on a "hump" (hiking) and you had to go you went behind a bush, rock, or hill and went.  Nothing exciting. However, when I was in boot camp, they gave you a limited time to use the restroom in the morning. The number of urinals were limited for the entire squadbay of about 40 guys to use. The urinals they had were extended out, so four guys would all piss in the urinal at once. Of course there was no time to fool around since there were more guys waiting in line to use that urinal. I also had not developed my pee fetish at the time, so I didn't think anything about it, except to relieve myself.

• Hot 2
On 7/13/2024 at 9:33 AM, pguy2981 said:

Damn this must be fate--I just took the oath today so I guess you could call me active duty though I haven't done basic. I went through MEPS though and the piss test wasn't pleasant. You have to whip it out in front of a commanding officer and three other dudes. If you get pee shy (which I did) it only makes going that much worse. I imagine if you really have to go, like on a mission or such, you just...go.

What is the piss test ?

• Hot 1
18 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

It's a drug test that you give to military docs on site. You give a urine sample. If you've ever held a public sector job you know what it is.

Oooh yeah I get it. But I was referring to pissing in public, like I saw some soldiers urinating in public and it's the hottest stuff ever.