Pee sightings at the beach

Hello @welgar and welcome to Peefans.   Yes definitely the 3 girls visited the sea to pee.  They obviously didn’t mind people knowing what they were doing but also wanted to pee without the details being seen.   A very common technique which I have seen many times - especially when the water is cold and people are generally not swimming a lot.

The second one - I love the situation - It seems unusual to me to have a single toilet like that with minimal coverage and good sound transmission.   It is actually more exposing than going into the sea because you can hear everything.   When there is a queue, it must be quite nerve wracking for some people as they stand there in the queue and can here the people before them and therefore they know that the people behind them will hear them too. 

Thanks @Alfresco!

Yea "open" toilets seems pretty rare to find nowadays. I know that some people, maybe especially girls, have some problems in letting others hear them pee. This is the reason why I kinda got surprised by her instant and loud piss.

I never saw a queue at that bathroom though, I guess most people do it in the sea.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1