My 4th of July (girls peeing in the water)

Once we packed everything up we moved the boats around to the other side of the island. My boat arrived first and I was on the shore telling the people on the other boat to be careful as when you get off the boat there was about 3 feet of mud under the water that you would sink down into. Katie was the first to get off the boat to help set the anchor. Katie has red hair and freckles and was wearing a small purple bikini with her ass cheeks out. Kayla got off right after her and Katie asked her why she got off with her. I didn’t hear what Kayla said but Katie replied with “oh I forgot I had to pee too.” Cleary Kayla was desperate after the boat ride and jumped in immediately to relieve herself. About a minute later after she had finished with the anchor I heard Katie say “ok I’m peeing now.”

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

lol nice amount of detail from cooler girl in first post.  Alcohol + swimsuits outdoors away from restrooms = guaranteed pee fun.  😁

My sister popped a squat by the car during the firework display in a busy parking lot & peed.  loudly

• Love 1
  • Hot 1