All,

I had the pleasure of entertaining many women over the 4th of July weekend. One in particular really got me going in addition to my girls who were fantastic as well in the bathroom.

This woman was about 55, wearing a tight white halter top and Jean short skirt short wave blonde hair, full "C" cup bra, 5.5.135. A nice athletic build with muscular arms  and legs.

She was drinking tonic water the whole time of 6 hours that she was over. When she used the toilet for the first time three hours in I was sure to be close to the bathroom door to listen. She nonchalantly strolled to the toilet and gently pulled up her skirt and sat on the bowl. While my heart was racing for her flow to start she ripped off a piece of toilet paper to be ready to wipe. Finally after 25 seconds had elapsed she started to lightly tinkle in the toilet water with lots of stopping and starting. Her piss lasted 46 seconds like this and then ended. After a 12 second pause she wiped really good and stood up to pull her skirt up. Upon exiting the bathroom she gave me a nice flirty smile and hello while sticking her full "C" cup bra straight at me. Three hours later she let out a very similar tinkle in length and sound.

Never need a woman tinkling lightly in the bowl could get me so excited.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Another beautiful description of a lovely lady.  That smile she gave you at the end.. do you think she had any idea she was putting in a show for you?  I’d love to hear how her performance compared to your other girls that weekend!

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Brad Wallis said:

Another beautiful description of a lovely lady.  That smile she gave you at the end.. do you think she had any idea she was putting in a show for you?  I’d love to hear how her performance compared to your other girls that weekend!

Here you go. I will describe a few others. Had another woman over, 62 yo, 5.5.135, nice tight figure and classy with lots of bling. Short wavy brunette, full "C" cup, white tight t-shirt with white lace bra underneath, tan tight short skirt. Very sophisticated and interesting and a joy to talk to. She had one nice healthy pee 2.5 hours in as drinking wine. Only stayed 4 hours so not quite full when she left. She strutted casually to the upstairs toilet, left the door open so I sneaked up the stairs quietly to check things out. She quickly pulled her white lace panties down and let out 25 seconds of a steady light to moderate flow all in the water with no hiss or spray. A quick wipe, pulls panties up and washes hands. A nice emptying of her bladder and a friendly nice woman overall.

Upon coming home after a night out the night after the wife could not make it inside to piss. She quickly went to the nearby patio out of view from neighbors and lifted her pink dress up and flicked her white skimpy lace panties off and proceeded to let out a river of piss that was running into the storm drain 30 feet away. She squatted and let out a very hard thick piss splashing onto the concrete like a wild woman. She stopped 34 seconds in and restarted like she usually does for another 23 seconds before stopping and starting squirts of moderate piss onto the concrete. Her heels and my shoes were wet and a puddle 6 feet in diameter was created tharmt ran downhill to the storm sewer. A hot piss as usual. No wipe after dribbling while pulling her dress down. This led to an intense sexual encounter shortly after. Meanwhile the SIL was still draining her bladder out in the downstairs toilet when we went back into the house. I had a very intense erection!! MIL was tinkling slowly in the upstairs toilet. I could not watch all three at the same time unfortunately from start to finish.

A friend of MIL visited us on another night. She also was very friendly and sexy as well. She was about 62, 5.10.120, very slender tall build. She had grey/black short wavy hair, very tight black leotard low cut top with 'A+' bra cup with skimpy bra underneath, lots of bling, leopard print tight fitting pencil skirt. Smiled and talked a lot as quite sociable. Was drinking 4 glasses of wine.

She emptied her bladder 3x on her visit. Each time it was an urgent rush to the toilet to release her urine. She would abruptly pull her skimpy panties down and immediately splat very hard on the porcelain for 20 to 23 seconds, stop and then tinkle for another 10 seconds. Very sexy indeed as she waited a minute after each piss to wipe and pull her panties up. Hot indeed.

Which one of these were your favorite? Mine was the wife who literally almost drilled a hole into the concrete but then I am biased.

Horney Old Owl

Your SIL is always my favorite, with the MIL a close second.  Almost a tie really, those two are great for their length and for me, the longer the better.  Of the new ladies, the first you mentioned has to be my favorite.  I like to think she smiled at you flirtatiously knowing you might have been listening!  And she had a long pee. Makes me think maybe she could have gone longer if she was really desperate.

• Like 1