Greetings all pee lovers

I originally posted this in the welcome thread but see that having a separate introduction thread works better so I am reposting

Greetings all. Just discovered I signed up here some point in the past. I've always been fascinated by female urination since I was a wee lad. I used to listen to my mother and sister pee. But it was always forbidden fruit until I was much older.

There used to be a fetish house in my area, mostly oriented toward BDSM which is not my jam at all, who I would pay to watch them pee. I got some great videos which I enjoy to this day. It's much better to do in a consensual relationship which I have done with a few women, including my longtime girlfriend, who is on and off about feeling comfortable and willing.

I pretty much only like to watch them urinate in the toilet with their legs spread with a clear view. I love to see their waterfall come out of them, the sounds and the bubbles it makes, and they all look so sweet and vulnerable when they're taking a piss. Usually their bush hides their vulva so it I don't see it emerge from their urethra, rather just coming out of their bottom. That's the case with my longtime girlfriend.

I'm fascinated by the differences in women's urine streams. Some are just straight down, some go more forward, some split, some seem to emerge from different places, some change directions. Last time I saw my GF pee it split near the end.

I have a few stories to tell, some worked out well, some not so well, which I will share in the appropriate thread.

I'll add that the relatively few times my GF says to me, "I gotta pee, you can come join me", that is just the sweetest thing. 

• Like 1