Goodwill pee

It was when I was in this job training program for goodwill where I would go out to different places or stay at the goodwill there so after working that day on the way back home I developed an urge to piss and it was gonna be awhile til I got home because there were other people on this drivers route so I tried holding it and it was working for awhile but when it was my turn to go home as i was the last on the route.....I would usually bring my lunch with me in my lunch box so I thought about peeing in it cause I was getting desperate but didn't want to end up having to rinse it out but I got a better naughtier idea as I was nearing home and close to possibly peeing my pants.i first checked to see if the driver was paying attention to me/looking back towards me then I slowly unzipped my jeans and pulled out my throbbing piss filled dick and aimed at the seat in front of me and released a torrent of hot piss for nearly a minute onto the seat and floor then snuck my dick back in and zipped up then after like 5 minutes I was home

• Like 1
  • Hot 3