Have you ever had humiliating public accidents?

As those who read me know, due to a pathology of my bladder, i suffer from incontinence, and this especially when i was a teenager (but even now it sometimes happens to me) has led me to have accidents, due to the fact that i cannot resist as long as other people. Some of these incidents have unfortunately public and have obviously been very embarrassing and humiliating. Has an episode of this type ever happened to you? That you couldn't hold on any longer but couldn't go to the bathroom and eventually your bladder gave out in public like at school, on a bus, in a shopping mall, etc...?

As those who read me know, due to a bladder pathology, I suffer from incontinence, and this, especially as a teenager (but even now it sometimes happens to me) has led me to have accidents, due to the fact that I cannot resist as long as The other people. Some of these incidents have unfortunately been public and have obviously been very embarrassing and humiliating. Have you ever had an episode like this happen to you? That you could no longer resist but couldn't go to the bathroom and eventually your bladder gave out in public like at school, on the bus, in a shopping mall, etc...?
I have already told you how in middle school i unfortunately completely peed myself during gymnastics class. Or even when i didn't have time to get to the bathroom after a surprise test. I recently had an accident while i was at the lake with my girlfriend, where unfortunately i wasn't able to reach the services in time and i peed on myself in front of a family who was there.

• Love 2