Thoughts on if anyone has been in situations like this?

My ex and I were at a picnic and we were drinking and hanging out all afternoon. I had stopped drinking late afternoon but my ex was having a good time so she kept drinking and I was ok with that because I was driving home. By late evening we were leaving and we had about a 30 minute ride home. We were about 10 minutes into our ride home when my ex was like moving all around and I asked if she was alright and she said damn I should have went pee before we left. I asked if she was ok until we got home she just said I hope so. We were on a little stretch of highway and came up on some slower traffic and we were only about 10 minutes from home. My ex just said why is there all this traffic at this time and I looked over and she was actually holding herself a little. The rest of the ride home was a little slow and my ex was quite the rest of the way home and she wasn’t really squirming. When I parked in the driveway and we got out of the car we were walking up to the door I opened the door and let her in first and she went to go upstairs immediately and I looked and the back of her shorts were soaked so she must have peed her pants in the car. I said to her did you have an accident and she looked at me with a red face and said yes. I asked her why she didn’t say anything she said she was too embarrassed. She was going to try and go upstairs and change without me ever noticing. She just said I couldn’t hold it please don’t tell anyone this happened. I said don’t worry I won’t.

1 has anyone had an accident or was with someone who did?

2 Did you or they try and hide it without anyone knowing?

3 when it happened were your or the person that happened to very quiet? 
4 what were reactions or other details?