First ever sex with another person

My lifelong urophagia began at a young age while discovering and exploring my body. In the bathtub, I’d toy with my penis and urinate on myself. I got kicks out of seeing my urine arc through the air and catching it in my mouth.  My first sexual encounter with another person happened when I tried to socialize with three other boys. “Hey you guys!”, I said. One of them rudely replied, “Suck my dick!”. Hearing his words, I felt tingling sensations spread throughout my body. Looking at the ground, I sheepishly said, “Okay” expecting nothing more than to be mocked and laughed at. Immediately I heard the jangle of his belt. Feeling weak and numb, I knelt down and watched him unzip and pull down his underwear revealing his limp penis. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I was ecstatic with this new and exciting feeling of a penis cradled entirely in my mouth! I had tried to suck my own penis before, but was frustrated that I could only barely reach its head with my outstretched tongue. As I sucked and explored his penis with my tongue, he surprised me with a squirt of urine. It tickled my tongue and gums as I relished its flavor and swallowed. I sucked passionately and tongued his urethral meatus desperately hoping he’d give me more, and a moment later he did! Only this time he urinated freely and I drank. At first I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to keep pace with his flow, but I gulped it down not spilling a drop. As I did, I felt his body shake and realized he was laughing hysterically barely making a sound. I remember feeling his trousers zipper scraping against my cheeks as he laughed and urinated full-on! Through his laughter he said to the onlookers, “I’m pissing!”. When his urinating slowed to a trickle and he finished, I let his penis slip out from my mouth and sprang to my feet. Faced with the realization of what I had just done and afraid that my mother might find out, I turned and bolted into a nearby field and ran far away as fast as I could as the boys laughed.

Having tasted my own urine many times before, I had already become very familiar and had fallen in love with its flavor well before my encounter with those boys. Drinking urine is a sexual turn-on for me as it satisfies my mentally masochistic tendencies. As for the flavor of urine, for years I’ve struggled to accurately describe it to those who’ve not tasted it before. But, I read a description from another connoisseur of urine that I find pretty much spot on.

“Piss seems to have its own unique flavor that is unlike any other yet instantly identifiable to anyone afterward once it has been tasted. Flavor notes can vary depending on diet, health, and hydration, but the three primary elements seem to be a blend of saltiness, an umami mouth feel, and a bitter/metallic tang”.

I love potent urine with a deep yellow hue and strong rich flavor the best. My favorite way to get it is while sucking on a limp penis as it is discharging it with abandon. Nevertheless, my desire to taste and drink urine knows no bounds such that I’ve found other ways to get and enjoy it!

On 5/29/2024 at 3:47 PM, Nightwash said:

I would have loved to hear the story from the other boy's perspective too!

Right? I get a distinct vibe that wasn’t the only time the other kid did that to someone.