Cheap, Disposable (~23" by 36") Underpads

I first used one "just-in-case," during a Urology-adventure. It occurred to me as I went to sleep, how having one under myself might Tattle, rather 'loudly,' of a need for it to be there. I may have mentioned that as the Adult-Toddler I've been, longer than I've even been an Adult, I have a selective 'Tattled-on" Fetish; part of my Sexually-Infantile-Exhibitionism. It even surprised me how fast this sense of an Underpad Tattling grew on me (& it wasn't just my mental processing of how it might appear)..! The impermeable layer efficiently reflects-back my body-heat & my skin's normal moisture; "Sweat-Gluing" the Underpad to me almost on contact. My biggest surprise was how that set of sensations was immediately arousing & welcome as I drifted off to sleep! My sense of it sticking to me was only enjoyable; I adapted rright away to keeping it in-position as I turned over in my sleep. I get 2 nights of wear out of one, most nights; then I retire it to serve on my Computer-chair another day or 3. I've only grown more fond of how it sticks to me there; as if some playful, unseen ladyfriend had pasted a sign on me to announce my Urinary Incontinence & how I love it! Best regards, all.