Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I have always wanted to pee in my cars for basically forever, my problem is I have like a mental block that won't allow me to to so, I can be bursting to go and still aren't able, does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to do this? 

This is basically just your subconscious using the training you aquired throughout your whole life :D. I mean you trained yourself to not pee in those situations and basically made it a passive. 
I would also suggest to go with baby steps. For me it helped to start with something which was closest to what i was used to. So i would suggest to start by peeing like you would do when using a urinal. Start by peeing on your tire or the side of your car. Somethign where your subconscious doesn't block you. The next time do something which is closer to what you are actually trying to do. 

Its was also much harder for me to pee in a sitting position. Don't know why. It helped to sit in a way like i would on a toilet. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1