wetting in incontinence underwear

So I really love wetting myself- the problem is that I’m quite lazy about cleanup and would like to avoid it as much as possible, and I don’t have a washing machine of my own so any wetting would always require for me to wash things by hand or take them to the other stairway to the laundry room that you have to reserve, and it’s just a whole hassle. 

Adult diapers really aren’t my thing either- I don’t know what it is, but something about the crinkling, smell and feel just puts me off them big time, along with them being disposable and needing to buy more of them. So I’ve been looking into incontinence underwear instead, and I’m curious if anyone has any experiences or recommendations they can share? I’m aware they probably wouldn’t hold a full bladders worth, but would at least allow me to leak comfortably, and I would only have to wash that pair instead of underwear, pants and towels. I’m also very curious to the absorbency, and visibility of them! 

(with respect) At 52, I had a severe Prostate-infection that seemed to attack nerve-connections. As I healed, I was overjoyed to discover my Bladder-control reset to about where it had been when I was ~2. I didn't experience a moment of distress I'd resumed Wetting-myself. I've only bought my Adult-Diaper-products OTC (getting a wee bit of an Exhibitionism-buzz as I do). I'd seen the term "incontinence-underwear" & only guessed it was the latest (generic) euphemism for Adult-DIAPERSIf I was mistaken I apologize.

When I wear the (allegedly) highest-capacity Adult-Diaper that won't fall right down, it's the Tape-Closure type the industry calls "Briefs." My boyish figure has always been that of a Potbellied Toddler with (relatively) no hips to speak-of, so they got the "Brief" part right; it will only stay up Briefly. As this Sexually-Infantile-Exhibitionist it delights me to be, I find that type a wearable sex-toy but not very practical for pretending to be discreet! For "discretion," I wear an "Overnight-Underwear©" style (these look like the "Training-Pants" some of us may recall from actual Toddlerhood back when). I buy the largest size that *may* stay up; "Overnight" is the industry's code-word for a wee ☺ bit more capacity & (maybe) doubled leghole-dams. I've worn one of these when my Playful, Easily-amused-Bladder has loved me with enough swarms of Pee-Gasms I actually feel my Pee sloshing & sometimes it still remains my secret!

Kindly understand my experience is exclusively with Disposables & my take on how obvious my Diaper-wearing may-or-may-not be--isn't about being ashamed at all. Still I hope this has been of some help!