Pee Love & Exhibitionism

Kindly note I'm not a "One-Size-Fits-All" Exhibitionist, so I don't ASS-sume anyone here is one, either. But I perceive Exhibitionism (which I always capitalize) going hand-in-hand with any level of Pee-Love that brings one to a Site like this one. I have called myself an "Excuse-Exhibitionist" (almost any excuse will suffice, from Rules in a Spin-the-Bottle-game to some really convoluted Fool's-Wager). When I realized in 2002 my body had returned to Urinary-control reminiscent of when I was a 2-y-o, my delight was both for the sensations of Urinary Incontinence AND for for the Exhibitionist buzz it gave me ("if I'm Wetting-myself while I'm out & about & it becomes obvious before I can make it stop & some ladies are staring by then...")

So, in my experience, Exhibitionism seasoned with some flavor of "I MUST," or "But-it-Can't-Be-Helped" is far more delicious. YMMV but this has been my experience. This includes buying my Adult-Diaper-products overtly in stores; it's thus-far the only way I've ever bought them (exc the "Extra-Belts" offered for the "Belted-Undergarment" style of Diapers). I've nearly always had a lady in my life who TATTLED on me; sometimes in my presence as if discussing the Exhibitionism/Piddling-exploits of an (actual) Toddler with her girlfriend(s). Her motives aside, it felt as if she'd Pantsed me (meaning exposed me from navel-to-knees-or-further; not merely pulled-down my OUTERWEAR). A lady Tattling on me to Girlfriends in my presence can still catch me deliciously by surprise, sometimes!

I've heard Stripping-Games called "Childish," & that's OK; I realized (decades-ago) I've been an ADULT-TODDLER longer than I've been an ADULT. If that seems to make no sense, I'm still working on articulating it myself--but it's still true! If I had intel that a certain Changing-room in a store had hidden cameras, I'd go in there to undress completely (putting on a fresh Adult-Diaper & Undershirt before trying-on something I might or might-not buy). So I'd be disrobing with an EXCUSE while displaying so many former "secrets." If I later found my display on the Net, I'd call it a success; nigh-bulletproof deniability! Ditto if I had intel some no-name "No-Tell-Motel" might as well be called a "Candid-Camera-Motel" (except no advance permission was asked), I'd at-least spend a night there. I wouldn't Pee on the bed or the carpet, but I'd lie down in the Tub to Pee all up my front a few times (yes; aiming for my face). For any & all exploitations like I've just described, I'd present myself as clean of Body-hair as I can reach (& I've worked on THAT for decades, too). If that be "Childish" Exhibitionism, I'm that 70+ Adult-Toddler I mentioned, By the time I'm putting myself on "unsuspecting" display, I may be with a 70-something "Naughty-Babysitter" who loves to show me (on the Net) to her Girlfriends!

If I've just Typewranted things you were thinking, it's a pleasure to meet you here! If not, I thank you for your time anyway (my definitions of Freedom-of-Speech are applicable). We learn more of each-other by communicating. Best regards, everyone!

I resumed using the cheapest Underpads (after leaving them alone since ~2016) when I saw bleeding down the outside of the last Foley I wore. I don't mind sleeping on (& photographing) PEE-Stained sheets; bloodstains = a whole different thing. This go-round, it struck me an Underpad at ~pelvic-level on top of my bottom-sheet Tattles on me (to my Sexually-Infantile-Exhibitionistic delight). This includes the way it sticks to me (b/c I still tend to "sweat like a Politician-ah-say-a-Politician inna Revival-Tent" ☺). I sweat as-described, even if the room is a wee bit chilly. Though I live alone at the moment: sweating where an Underpad reflects body-heat & moisture back at me instantly lights off my imagination; does it look as if I wet-myself when it sticks to me as I go to stand up?! As the flavor of Exhibitionist it so-delights me to be, I find that exciting. I picture myself (in an upcoming Hospital-Adventure) being asked if I Peed-myself b/c my Underpad is visibly stuck to me as I move. I'd have to reply truthfully that I'd be delighted to report it if I had. It isn't (quite) about ambushing anyone there with my innate Exhibitionism ("...you're innate?!" "I'll let you know when I can!"). My Exhibitionism is a fact of life; part of me; Professionals (& maybe students invited to watch) are better-off alerted to it than not; call it a "Win-Win." Hospital-supplied Underpads make it more obvious I'm on one. I now warn them I "...experience Urinary Incontinence with little-or-no warning sensations" (as-opposed-to any "...suffer©" cliché) b/c a fair warning is only right. Best regards, everyone!