8 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Damn, that sucks! I hate to admit this, but as someone who doesn't like to draw attention to himself, I think if I were a woman who could pee standing up, I would probably still squat in certain situations. Just to be on the safe side. 

I imagine it wouldn't be as bad to be caught by a woman. I could probably spin that into a monologue about empowerment or something like that. But if I were caught by a man I might never be able to pee around him (or the group of people accompanying us) again. I'd be too afraid that he would be thinking about it. Then I would be wondering who else he told?

To me being caught by a woman feels like it would be way worse actually. Also it would go against my beliefs to call it empowering, it's peeing, not getting the position of leader in an otherwise male dominated occupation cause I'm better at it. So if ever caught and questioned about it I would most likely just say as it is. I hate squatting as it's uncomfortable, hard on the knees and way more exposing and that's it 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1