My first apartment

Guys,

I can barely believe it! It’s just so exciting!

Ok, I guess I should give you a little bit of background info. My name is Rowan. I’m 23 years old and I just got my first apartment!

I know my friends are probably sick of me taking about it, but I just can’t contain it.

“It all feels so surreal”, I thought to myself as I began to unbuckle my jeans in the family room.

”Mom would kill me if she knew what I was doing right now “, I thought, as I adopted a high squat.

Then, with the greatest joy I’ve ever felt in my life, I began to release a strong stream onto the carpet.

When it was all said and done, I pulled my pants up and admired my puddle. I would have to clean it eventually, but not right now. Besides, I’m probably gonna pee there again before it even dries, so why waste cleaning products.

I gotta go, but before I do, I just wanna say that was amazing. It’s not my first time peeing on carpet, but it’s my first time peeing on my own carpet. It certainly won’t be the last though.

Ok, I really do need to go. Byeeee

• Love 1
  • Hot 3