Good Afternoon All,

This past week during a warm spell women we were plenty of summer attire.

The wife and I invited the SIL, MIL and Ms. Tennis Pro lady over for board games. I had no qualms being the only male in the group. In fact, I like it. Less competition for flirtation.

Ms. Tennis Pro shows up in Tennis attire after a Tennis match outside. She is 5.2.110 with a full "C+" almost "D" bra cup and looked incredible. She is 60 years old, straight short brown hair, tight white sleeveless top with lacy white sports bra, line green Tennis skirt. Mind you I am into all my three women but a new face in the crowd looking hot and sassy got this old Owl very horney.

We got together at 5pm for cocktails and appetizers. First two hours no one pissed. First one to go was MIL in her black sleeveless tight dress with the door open a nice moderate hiss with tinkling lasting 1 minute 33 seconds. The next one to release her piss was the wife in her black mini and grey sleeveless blouse. She pranced upstairs, leaves the door open and splats for 35 seconds very hard on the porcelain then stops and starts and stops a hard pour in the bowl for 25 more seconds. Pranced downstairs like nothing happened with a new pink lipstick application. Wondering what we were going to do later that night.

It is now 8 pm, 3 hours into our evening and neither the SIL or Ms Tennis Pro has yet to pee. The later had 2 glasses of wine and 3 16 Oz glasses of water my then. I am squirming in my chair from excitement, the wife is asking me am I horney because of her attire, I lied and said "yes". I was really getting aroused anticipating the other two taking a piss. The consuming of fluids continue. It is 5 hours into the evening and SIL walks quickly to the toilet upstairs, leaves door open and starts her slow steady flow that lasts 2 minutes 54 seconds all in the bowl with tinkling the last 45 seconds. After quickly wiping she pranced down stairs in her slinky sleeveless red dress downstairs. Meanwhile, MIzl has to empty her bladder out again. A similar one minute 30 second hiss and tinkle takes place while SIL was upstairs.

The only woman not to release her bladder is Ms. Tennis Pro. She must have been dehydrated from her Tennis match as I don't know where she is holding all that liquid. She is up to 3 glasses of wine and 5 16 Oz glasses of water. My heart is pounding and I am squirming more in my chair and losing Monopoly pretty bad but I am distracted. Wife grabs my crotch under the table and whispers to me, "what has got you so amped up?" I could not tell her the truth, I said, "you dear".

People getting ready to leave at 11:30 pm, Ms. Tennis Pro says, "I better used the bathroom before I leave". She nonchalantly strolls to the toilet, shuts and locks the door. I do not hear anything for 20 seconds, my HR is 125 and rising in anticipation of what she will do. Finally she let's out a choppy flow all in the bowl sounding like she is pouring water from a pitcher from 4 feet high. She continues at a moderate clip for 55 seconds and then stops. She proceeded to wipe throughly but I don't hear her panties up. I am believing she is not wearing any.

She strides out of the bathroom and gives me a nice long hug while others are chatting it up. I squeeze her body tightly for a brief moment with my horn hard as a rock. She puts on her coat and says goodbye to the others.

Wife asked again why I was so amped up. I continued to fabricate a story and went ballistic when she jumped on me. It was quite intense.

Horney Old Owl

• Hot 3