First time having sex with a new date

If you go on a date, have you brought up pee for discussion previously or do you bring it up later when you are both comfortable with each other? 

If you go on a date and know you are going to have sex. Do you bring up pee before you start having Sex or do you bring it up during the sex or would you secretly involve pee like not wiping, peeing small squirts in your pants or pee a bit during sex without telling your date? 

How creative would you be to get your desire for pee fulfilled if you don’t have a partner or if you do have a partner but your partner is not into pee? 

Like so often it depends.    
Is your partner open for talks about fetishes? If yes, I would mention it as early as possible. 
If not and you like her very much then keep it up for a later opportunity.    

But I would never pee during sex if my partner is not aware of that. 
If she/he finds out what happened you would lose a lot of trust or even worse you would lose the relationship. 

On 4/20/2024 at 9:13 PM, jorel2012 said:

Like so often it depends.    
Is your partner open for talks about fetishes? If yes, I would mention it as early as possible. 
If not and you like her very much then keep it up for a later opportunity.    

But I would never pee during sex if my partner is not aware of that. 
If she/he finds out what happened you would lose a lot of trust or even worse you would lose the relationship. 

I totally hear you. I’ve dated non-fetishists and eventually revealed my fetish for piss and some have accepted it and some have left but dating and getting good relationship is so much about compatibility. I had a pretty long relationship where my partner was not into any kinks at all. I decided to continue with her and ignore my kink. Asked her a few times about pee but she had no interest in it what so ever. Played along but after a while I felt very lonely and eventually we broke up. In my opinion I think it’s best to play with open cards. Tell the needs at first date. I wouldn’t wanna be in a relation where I’m judged for my desires or being alone in my kinks. 

• Like 1