Anabel's naughty peeing adventures

My name is Anabel and I first realised how much fun it could be to pee somewhere naughty during a girls' night in at my place, drinking wine and watching girly videos. Towards the end of the evening we were all very tipsy and giggly, and pretty much realised that we were all desperate for a pee at much the same time. So we raced up to the bathroom together, desperate to be first to the loo. Janice got there first and sat on the toilet, doing her business. Sue asked if she could go in the shower. "Go ahead", I said. Then Clare and I looked at the sink, then at each other, but Clare beat me to it and was soon peeing in the sink. I really couldn't wait and felt very naughty, so I thought "What the hell", pulled down my knickers, raised my skirt, and squatted in the middle of the room. I then started to piss right there in the middle of the bathroom, all over the tiled floor, much to the amusement of my friends.

I had to clean up the mess in the morning, but it was great fun at the time, and opened my eyes to such pleasures.

Another time, my boyfriend and I were staying at a cheap hotel, without any en suite bathroom or toilet facilities. The toilet and bathroom were down the end of a long corridor. Anyway, after a couple of hours down the pub, followed by some great sex, we both needed to pee quite badly. Neither of us could be bothered to get dressed and walk down the corridor, so we laughingly decided to pull the wardrobe away from the wall and pee on the carpet underneath it.

With the wardrobe moved, I squatted above the carpet and started to piss. I have always been quite a hissy pisser, especially when desperate as now, and the loud hissing and splashing filled the room. My boyfriend's piss started splashing down beside me, and some of it was splashing back onto my feet, legs, and ass, but I sure wasn't complaining. It felt quite nice. By the time we'd finished, there was a massive puddle there, which we quickly hid by pulling the wardrobe back over it.

Later in the night, I woke up needing to pee again. I totally couldn't be bothered to get dressed and walk down the corridor, and didn't want to wake my boyfriend by humping furniture around. So I just squatted beside the bed and peed right there on the carpet!

Generally though I worry about being thought of as too much of a freak, so try and restrict my naughty peeing to those times when I have a good excuse for it - at least around others. But when alone I really CAN be a dirty bitch, lol.

Take last night, for example. I was home alone, needed a pee, and felt really naughty. So I took off my clothes and placed a glass in the middle of my living room floor. Then I stood over it and started to piss in it! Some of it actually went in the glass, but loads of it missed. Most of it just splashed down all over the living room carpet! But this just added to the thrill and I carried on pissing regardless! Afterwards I picked the glass up and drank my own pee!

I wonder if I should risk asking my boyfriend to piss in my mouth sometime...lol