Experience Project Stories and Confessions from wiccanprincess

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- wiccanprincess

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Another Time, I Couldn't Hold It.

Posted August 6th, 2009 at 3:59PM

By: wiccanprincess

Thought I would tell another wonderfull peeing experience I had.

A couple of months ago my dryer at my house was broken, so I loaded up all my clothes and took them to the laundry mat not far from my house.

After I had loaded up two washers, I got me a coke from the machine and set down to read a book I brought with me.

By the time I had put my clothes in the dryer, I had to pee really bad, after drinking that coke and since it had been a few hours since I had went. I went to look for the restroom, only to find it was locked with an out of order sign on it.

I figured I would just have to wiat. So I did for about 20 more minutes and I couldn't hold it any longer, I was wearing a short denim skirt.

There was a trashcan that was pushed between two washers, so I went up to it turned around, pulled my panties to the side and lifted the skirt a little and bent just slightly over, and stood peeing standing over into that trashcan right in the middle of that laundry mat,

as I was finishing up to hispanic men walked in and I causally let me skirt go and moved away from the trashcan. They started smiling at eachother and said something in spanish, I have no doubt that they know what I had been doing.

It felt so good, I was so horny after that., I am now just thinking about it.

• Like 2

When You Gotta Go...

Posted August 6th, 2009 at 4:58PM

By: wiccanprincess

I am really enjoying shareing some of my stories today, I am needing to pee now thinking about it. I have got my thighs clenched tight to stop myself from flooding my office chair.

One day I was at the library doing some research, and the reference section of our library is at the back against the wall, and there are little desks with speraters beside them with chairs at each one, so you can't see what the other person is working on I suppose.

ANyway I had to pee really bad, but the library would be closing in about 30 minutes so I decided to wait cause I was trying to hurry and get through, but the need to pee was so bad.

I got up and left me books at the desk, and went to the counter, you have to get a key to use the restroom at our library. They two ladies that work there weren't at the desk, I guessed they were somewhere putting up books.

So I went back to my desk I reaised I had to wait til I got home. But as I set back down I felt a few drips in my panties and the crotch dampen. I set back down in the chair and since the little desks are facinga wall no one could see from the front. I heard a few people talking a couple rolls over, but I was desperate.

I pulled my skirt up a little in front and pulled the crotch of my panties to the side, and slide to the end of the seat and let out a torrent of piss, the floors of our library has that indutrial type carpet in it so it didnt make a loud sound but you could stil hear it a tiny bit. I keep pissing into the carpet right when I was finished I just got up and gathered up my books, a looked at the carpet there was a big dark spot on it.

Oh well I couldn't wait.

• Like 3
  • Love 1