Hotel bathroom peeing during work trip

Last week I was on a work visit with a couple of nights in a hotel.

These trips are an opportunity for pee play and I usually request an "accessible" room with wet-room style bathroom facilities, allowing me to enjoy messing around without worrying about where it goes.

Last week was no different and during both afternoons I let the pee build up whilst I was in the office (assisted by a couple of cups of coffee and some water!). When I got to the hotel I drank more water and had a couple of beers with the evening meal, ending up near my holding limit by the time I got back to the room.

The rest of the evening was spent masturbating in the bathroom trying to hold it, enjoying the involuntary leaking and spraying pee everywhere.

Drunk more water before going to bed so I had to pee frequently...

Every time I needed to go I just walked into the bathroom in the dark, let myself go hands-free without bothering where I was standing or where my dick was pointing, and got back into bed without wiping up any splashes on my legs. Each time I would gulp a few more cups of water to produce more pee, ending up with about four trips to the toilet during the night.

Mornings were the same, just spraying it around before having a shower (which cleans everything up).

Returned very happy from the trip 😄

• Hot 1