Any girls squirt?

Any girls here squirt. Real squirt like involuntary release if fluid from g spot stimulation or during orgasm. 
Let’s hear about it. 

Also do you remember your first squirt? Did you expect it to happen or was it a surprise?

The first time I ever had sex I was with this girl and I we were going at it for 45 minutes +. I was nervous and couldn’t cum. I think I was afraid to get her pregnant.
Anyways she says something along the lines that her stomach hurt and was ready to go home so I stopped and never finished that night. She got up and I noticed a huge wet spot on my red comforter that she left, maybe 2 feet around. It wasn’t a small little leak. I’m pretty sure she squirted and was embarrassed by it. I didn’t know what it was at the time.

We got dressed and went outside and she smoked a cigarette and went home. It was kind of an awkward finish to my first time. Later that summer I moved away out of our apartment complex and out of state.
I wish I still talked to her. I still get turned on when I think back to my first time having sex and the first time a made a girl squirt💦💦💦

• Like 1