Pull off on the side of a busy road

I was driving to work one morning around 2 am so it was dark out. When ever I’m driving I’m always looking to catch people peeing. This one morning I was driving by this pull off on the side of a busy road and I noticed a car pulled over and the lights were on. I slowed down and I noticed a girl squatting down behind the vehicle with the driver still in the drivers seat(I’m guessing she was hiding from him). 

As I was slowing down she stood up and pulled her pants back up. I turned into the pull off to get a closer look and she went to the rear passenger side door and opened it and pretended to be looking for something. I kept driving and drove out of the other road leading to the pull off. I never got to see anything but it was very exciting to see her and catch her squatting…. Another 20 seconds and she would have been pissing and unable to stop. 

Anyone else ever have encounters like this?

• Like 4

Story 2 

This happened Easter Sunday 2022

I spent the week away from my wife and I was extremely horny from no contact/ sex in over a week. I stayed in and shared a hotel room so I couldn’t even masturbate. We sexted all week and I was excited to be going home. I just landed in Albany airport and took the shuttle to get my truck. As I was leaving the lot I drove by the pull off where people park to watch planes take off and I noticed a car with its 2 right side doors open. The car was parked at an angle and one guy was trying to block for the girl that was peeing between the doors. I caught the perfect view of her pissing pussy flooding the pavement as she squatted down. Too bad I was driving 40mph in busy traffic. Now every time I drive by a pull off like this I can’t help but look. 

Seeing this made for a difficult drive home as I was so horny. As soon as I walked in the door I fucked my wife.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Story 3

I was driving by the same pull off as the one mentioned in story 1.

For a few weeks I noticed this same car always parked there in the pull off overnight. 

This one morning around 2 am again I was driving and I noticed this car but with its inside lights on, the lights that come on when you open the door. I quickly turned down the pull off and I pull up on a car with a male in the passenger side door standing up and I’m assuming he peeing but I couldn’t see him and I see a girl squatted down on the drivers side between the car and the road peeing. Her ass is completely exposed so I turn on the high beams and watch her finish as I pull up to her and slowly drive by. She stayed squatting for a while and then shook her pee off her lips before she pulled up her pj bottoms and I left. I just wanted to watch and I didn’t want to bother them. I was an awesome sight. 

They stayed in that pull for a few months and I’d drive by around the same time every night and the door would be open. She’s was more careful and I never caught her peeing again but I believe that I was close many times. 

Labor Day 2023 was one of my last encounters with this car. 10 am middle of the day I saw the car parked and the doors opened. I parked at the end of the pull off and pretended to be on my phone but I watched the car through my drivers side mirror. This time she was on the woods side of the car with both doors opened and I saw her drop her pants and change out of her pjs into some yoga pants. No pees this time but still exciting. The car then went across the street to a bike trail parking lot with a toilet and I’m assuming she went pee in there. 

While she was getting changed another car pulls into the pull off and an older gentleman gets out and pees but I was focused on the girl changing.

I’d love to catch/ watch a girl pee everynight when I go to work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Story 4 

I was in a pull off on route 9 and I stopped because I had to pee and I noticed a car parked with a window shade in the front windshield. 

I was too shy so I peed in a bottle that I had. As I was peeing I noticed a man gets out and pees on the back tire of the car with his back towards me and I girl gets out and pee on the other side but I couldn’t see her except her head popping over the car checking to see if anyone could see her. I left and came back 30 minutes later and they were gone but their huge piss puddles were still there. 

• Like 2