Peeing accident at cinema

Hey all, well my self, kate and emma went on a get together to go and see the new ghostbusters flim. Whilst I order some items to take in with us into the flim, both girls went to the ladies, to safe going through the flim. We were at the back row and it was quite in there which was a surprise, thinking it would be busy. Anyway as we were watching the flim, emma nudge me and whisper into my ear she had wet herself due to jumping due to the sound of the flim and asked me could I feel it wet around her, I checked and said no. We waited till the half way mark on the flim, lights came on could see a big wet patch on emma  jeans, kate said she got the same problem and teased the pair saying I can't take you two anywhere. They was nothing much we could do until after the flim. When the flim finished and we headed out, could see a change of colour in the material of the seats. We headed home, luckily it was dark and no one saw the wet patches. The girls went into the shower when we got back and I ordered takeaway. They had left their panties in the bedroom and they were soaking wet, smelt lovely. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3