Modify story that i loved

Chapter 2
So here we are.

Slowly I got used to the smell while I got to know more and more girls at the party. And I've seen 1, 2, 3... pussies.  Tonight was the first time I saw so much in the same time.

I'm not complaining, but I wondered how everyone was so open about peeing in front of me. Probably it was the alcohol. This alcohol also fills their bladders quite fast. So it was not surprising at all that only half an hour after Sarah's and Anna's first visit in my room they came in again.  

This time my sister didn't care about her sister watching naked. She took me and ask me to kneel in front of her, she pulled her pants and panties down, and in a sighted of relief she emptied her bladder in my mouth. This time it was so much more clear and tasteless, it's feel like drinking hot water, it turned me on so much that i can't control myself masturbating in the same time. But watching my own sister felt wrong, even if she was okay with it.

Ohhh, fuck, that is soo good, as I moan, I start peeing forcefully, too on the carpet, it was soo... fucking... good!

I turned to Sarah.  

"So, do you enjoy the night?"

She asked. Of course I did and I bet she knew it.  

"Oh and sorry about you're chair. I hope it is not that big of a problem."

So it was her who soaked my chair. She comes in the room that hasn't been touched until then and chooses to pee right on the chair as first spot. At first I was a pissed off a bit, but at the state my room is in now, it doesn't matter. After thinking about it , it was actually turning me on how naughty she was.

"Look how my room looks. It doesn't matter now" I said smiling. Meanwhile Sarah proceeded to take off her panties under her short skirt.

"Hold this, please. bitch."

she said handing me her panties.

"I'm glad you like it."

While talking to me, Sarah sat on the edge of my desk.

"You know, it was my idea to make your room to a toilet. Me and Anna try to encourage everyone to pee in your room the whole time and fill all the room with hot piss. Most girls agreed until now."

I didn't understand why they did not let them pee in the bath tube or elsewhere but anyways.  

As Sarah had no shame at all she just sat on my desk in front of me with her legs spread wide. I've never had a better view in my life. Sarah just openly presented her shaved pussy for me.

Suddenly my sister, who was still peeing, interrupted my thoughts calling me a pervert and asking where I'm looking. I completely forgot about her while I was watching her gorgeous friend. But Anna was right and I felt a bit embarrassed for staring at Sarah that much.  

There was not much time to feel embarrassed though, because Sarah's forceful stream began again, immediately spraying my boobs. I thought my sisters stream was strong after seeing her peeing over my mattress earlier and in my mouth literally 1 minutes ago, but this stream was like a geysir. Her stream shocked me, but also fascinated me. It was such a big shock that I just stood completely still, so my brain could process what was just happening.

After 3 seconds my body was capable of moving out of the way, but the damage was already done. It was enough to soak almost the whole front part of my body. Looking at that stream I'm lucky I got away with a dry face. Just a few seconds after I moved out of the way the wide spray gained even more force flying higher than before. It was like a firehose.

Meanwhile my sister Anna was dying of laughter, and Sarah just looked at me with a mischievous grin. I couldn't see it that good behind the wall of pee that separated me and my sister, but it was enough to notice that in her laughter Anna had accidentally thrown over the bin, and was now was peeing on the side of it. But the worst thing was that all the room, thanks to my sister, is now completely piss soaked, there is even piss on the wall.  

Eventually Sarah's and Anna's stream died down.  

"This was brilliant"

my sister said in joy. As I stood there in disbelief, they left throwing their tissues in my sisters puddle. I can't believe how shameless they are. Until now, I didn't even realise the very worst problem. My wardrobe stays right across my desk Sarah sat on. And its door was open the whole time. So the damage to my clothes didn't end with only my T Shirt.  

But I could worry about this later. First I have to piss in every spot they miss, and clean up the soaked tissues off the carpet, before they dry out there.  

It was strange to pick up all the warm tissues soaked in my sisters pee but I guess I have to get used to it now. And the T Shirt? It's not that bad at all.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Hey I know this from somewhere😉. People always asked me to wrote another part. The people were thirsty for another entry. I liked your version too very hot. Keep up the work. Let's see where you will lead the story.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Antonister said:

Hey I know this from somewhere😉. People always asked me to wrote another part. The people were thirsty for another entry. I liked your version too very hot. Keep up the work. Let's see where you will lead the story.

did you listen the audio version ? made by AI

I've found myself reading this edit four times now, I am looking forward to a part three and any other story you are thinking of editing, I love this tiny genre of using a bedroom as a toilet and anything piss drinking related so your doing a great job, keep it up 👍😙👍