Another level

I'm a bisexual girl currently shacked up with another lady called Charlene. We had long enjoyed watching each other pee in the toilet, and sometimes even in the shower. Watching each other pee was a turn on for both of us. But one evening, after drinking a couple of bottles of wine between us and feeling pretty tipsy, we took it to another level entirely.

We had already raced upstairs numerous times into the bathroom to watch each other pee in the shower. By the time we had polished off the second bottle I needed to pee again, and told Charlene to come upstairs with me. But she giggled and said "Don't bother. Just piss anywhere!" My jaw dropped in astonishment at the invitation, and I was both amused and sexually excited at the thought of doing something terribly naughty. But I was more than a little apprehensive about it and not at all sure about making a mess in her flat somewhere. Besides, I kind of assumed she had to be joking. But seeing my doubt and hesitation, she said "I'm not bothered. Just go anywhere, I don't mind. In fact, I'm going to prove it to you. Watch this!"

She then got up off the sofa, removed her panties (we were both sitting around in our underwear) and walked into the middle of the living room where she squatted and started to piss! I couldn't believe it! There she was peeing all over her own living room carpet right in front of me, laughing at my dumbfounded but excited expression! It was a really long piss as well and she made one hell of a mess.

"Your turn next" she said once she'd finished. Emboldened by her naughtiness, and the alcohol already consumed, I decided that I had to outdo her somehow. So I took hold of her hand and led her into the dining room. Then I got up onto the glass dining room table, squatted in the middle of it and started to piss all over it! Piss was soon pouring off the side of it onto the carpet as my long pee splashed down.

When it was over, we just left it there, and cracked open a third bottle of wine in the living room. By the time we finished that we were both pretty drunk and needed to turn in, but needed another pee first. So, both of us laughing drunkenly, I ended up pissing against the wall beside her sofa whilst she sprayed her piss all over the coffee table. Then we fell about laughing before staggering up into bed.

In the morning of course we had to clean up the mess, and there was something of an awkward sheepishness between us at first. But then in the kitchen, Charlene totally broke the ice, saying, "This is stupid. We both got a buzz out of pissing all over the place, even if it was because we were drunk. No point being embarassed about it!" Whereupon she stepped out of her panties, squatted in the middle of the kitchen, and started pissing all over the floor, grinning at me as she did so. Of course, I couldn't resist, and soon joined her in peeing on the floor.

Peeing in naughty places is normal for us now.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1