Not somewhere I have ever visited but I stumbled across a channel on a website that clips potential wettings from a new trend of "city walk" videos, where a camera person walks around and films in HD the nightlife of various big European cities.

On this channel, while a number of cities across Europe and the US were featured, There was a series of wettings from women on nights out in Liverpool. Now while some of them may have been wet patches of other kinds, I found it striking that of all the wettings this channel had been able to find, 5 or 6 were from the same city.

Does this tally with anyone else's experiences who has visited?

Here is the channel: https://thisvid.com/members/1045768/

Almost all of the clips on that link are friends only, which is a shame.

It is a very popular night-life city, and has a huge student population.   The law of averages alone sort of means if you get enough drunk people together there are likely to be some leaks.

I've posted in the past about a VERY public pee I witnessed, and saw a wetting on the same night.   Although the latter was a possibly homeless, and likely a drug addicted lady and not half as arousing as you may imagine.

So I did some snooping and all of the clips are pulled from youtube videos. Those channels have so many videos that finding them that way would be tricky. (though if you can they are available with sound in 4K)

I managed to get access to the clips on the channel and what I found interesting was that yes, a lot of the supposed wettings where from university age women but there was also some older women too and there was a real non plussed-ness to walking around obviously having wet themselves or at least looking very much like they'd wet themselves.

I did more digging and these videos exist for every major UK city but seemingly the person who searches these channels for clips found so many for Liverpool, all seemingly roughly in the same area of Liverpool of different women on different days. 

I found that fascinating.