The Race Home- Who Will Win

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

Will I make it to the toilet or will I pee in my pants? This is long...like my pee flow that day...

Once a week I fill in for my roommate at her full time nanny job. She has class and I need the money, so I take her place and babysit from 6:45am to 3:30pm. This is how my day goes...

I wake up around 5am, get ready, walk to the train station, get on the train, get off and walk about a mile to the house I need to be at, spend all day watching a kid, then walk another mile back to the train, wait a while for the train, get on the train, walk home up a steep hill, and finally make it home. Whew! Why am I telling you the details...because I should mention that I'm not allowed to pee all day.

I know it sounds like torture! But I'm 100% certain this place has a nanny cam. Sure, I could pee once I put the kid down for a nap, but she's a very light sleeper and the only bathroom is next to her room. Between the toilet flushing and the creeky steps/floors...I'm not risking it. I'd rather watch TV bursting with pee than wake her. And of course I can't get through the day without coffee...I would fall asleep on the couch and probably wet myself if not! If you know me, you know I'm pretty broke so I can't buy coffee, soda or anything tasty to keep at my house..just water. So when I have the chance to drink other peoples coffee at their expense, I'm all for it!

When one of the parents come home, usually around 3:30 (sometimes 4), I leave immediately and run to the train station. I try to make the 4:07 train but I almost always miss it and have to wait until the 4:45 train. Why can't I stop somewhere on the way to the train station to pee you ask? Because there is nowhere to stop! The area is mostly residential and I only pass a few restaurants on the way to the train. I don't have money to buy something there and I can't just walk in and pee.

By the time I get on the train, I fantasize about sitting way in the back and just peeing all over the seat and onto the floor. With every stop and every bump, I feel like exploding but I know I'm one step closer to getting home. It doesn't help that the train tracks are along a river and a brewery. Aghhhh....I just want to pee!

Finally, I'm off the train and I take a deep breath to prepare for my next step. I now have to walk back to my house. I can go two ways- up a large flight of stairs or up and around a big hill. Either way, every step is torture and I want to give up and pee in front of everyone. Again, there's no where to stop and pee. A small breakfast/coffee shop (usually closed by the time I get off the train) but they will want me to buy something anyway. And a gym...I can't even walk in the front door without them looking for a membership card. A music venue...always closed because it's too early for any band to perform. I WANT TO GET HOME AND PEE!

I unlock my front door and I feel a tiny drop of pee come out of me as I kick the door open (it's heavy and it sticks). Usually no one is home when I arrive, so I can start dropping my pants...which is closer- the upstairs bathroom or the one in the back of the house? I'm never sure. But on this particular day, I had a few obstacles...

First, I had to shower right when I got home in order to go back out again and babysit for another family. I rely on buses and trains, so I really have no downtime when I need to be somewhere. It was going to take me a while to get where I needed to go. Also, if you don't already know, I make and sell pee clips (shameless plug- over 300 clips, all very affordable and filled with pee)...anyway...I had made a sale that morning and promised the guy I'd send the clips as soon as I got home. Did I mention my computer is extremely old and slow, so turning it on and getting it up and running takes a good half an hour or more? So here's what I did...as I raced up the stairs, I took off my pants and threw them in my bedroom. Then I turned on the computer. Then I rushed over to the shower, turned on the water (still didn't pee) and raced back into my room to enter my password on the computer so that it could continue and turn on. My plan was to get the password in, pee in the shower (save water, less flushes), then when I got out hopefully the computer would be on and I could start uploading the video.

So I'm standing in my room with no pants on, hearing the shower dripping, and doing the squirmy pee pee dance as I waited for the "enter password" screen to pop up. Yes, I could have peed anywhere by now...but I've waited this long, why not wait a few minutes more? Maybe I like the torture. Then, I leaned over to enter my password and oops...a little bit of pee trickled out of me and onto the floor. Oh well...no one really goes into my room anyway. I spread my legs. Dare I? I knew I really couldn't pee on carpets anymore in this new place I'm living at, so I didn't want to start. If I did it once I would keep doing it. And I really can't. But still, I spread my legs...and nothing happened. Just a few more trips for old times sake? I pushed on my bladder and let another drip flow down my leg and onto the floor, by my computer desk. I watched it soak into the floor and I backed away toward the bathroom.

I stepped in the shower, leaned back against the wall and let my pee flow. The pee I had been holding almost all day finally came out and went down the drain. It really is a great feeling! I just wish I had my camera...I could have paid my rent with a video like that!