Story includes peeing, desperation,  relief. 

We all decided to get together and play a game of poker. At Sandra's but to make it interesting we set up a bet. You could drink all you wanted but had to hold it till game end to use the bathroom, otherwise if you couldn't and became desperate  you would have to stop playing and grab a kleenex and a bowl from the cupboard and pop a squat and go pee into the bowl  right in front of the other girls. 

So the four of us sat down and began our card game. There was Ally, Bridget, Sandra and myself Karen.

The 1st to stop playing was Ally, followed by Bridget and lastly Sandra. As usual the only one to make it through the whole game was myself. 

I have a huge bladder capacity and it takes a lot to make me feel it. So any way we start playing and the dancing starts, desperation becoming apparent as time goes by. 

One by one we drink our liquids and play our cards, Then Ally and Bridget both start squirming around making their need apparent to us all, so Ally grabs a bowl and a kleenex, Gets on the floor in front of us pulls down her pants and underwear and  kneels over  the bowl, it under her she pees strong and hard into  the bowl. As the pee streams from her pussy and starts filling the bowl, going and going then stopping she wipes herself off and pulls up her pants and underwear as Bridget begins to feel it as well, grabbing a bowl and kleenex and setting it down on the ground, pulls up her dress and  down her underwear as she squats on top of the bowl and  begins to pee,  it starts going  out of her pussy and sputtering into the bowl. Hissing as it leaves her. At this point we are staring  flabbergasted but trying to focus on our now 2 person game. 

So we take 1 bowl and dump it into the other, almost filling it, now Sandra takes her pants and underwear off and we call the game quits as she sits down on her chair with the now empty  bowl in front of it  on the floor and she scoots to the front  of the chair and relaxes pee streaming into the bowl from above, boy she must have  had to go  bad as it kept cascading into the bowl almost  filling it up. Then after the pee stops  her and Bridget who is still squatting both take their kleenex and wipe themselves dry, throwing the used tissues into the bowls and standing up. Bridget pulling down her dress and underwear up and Sandra her pants and underwear up. 

I  now take the bowls of pee and dump them into the toilet and set them empty piled on the bathroom counter,  then pull off  my capris and underwear and sit down  on the toilet as pee comes streaming out of my pussy  and down into the toilet, for a good  solid five minutes straight, then after  it stops  I wipe and do rituals, now  pulling my capris  and underwear up, sanitizing my hands as I  leave   the bathroom to join the others.. who also sanitize their hands and  then go on their merry way. 

Everyone is relieved!  I have won the 1st ever game of pee poker. The start of a new game is born  and our now annual piss party comenses.