Ultrasound machines.

Arrived to the appointment, Suzzy  the technician was waiting, the dr told me Susan make sure you drink lots and come with a full bladder. I layed down, as she put the jelly on me quickly ran the receiver over my body, 

It took pictures  and told me to roll over and breathe deeply. As she pressed hard on my very full bladder. I could feel the pressing as the images rolled on the screen. Then she announced we were done just a couple of more pictures but an empty bladder was needed for it.

I asked where the bathroom was, she strangly looked at me as she stated the building does  not have bathrooms. Then she gave me a kleenex to hold and hooked up a hose like apparatus with a flat front to me and said just relax and let go, as I peed the machine sucked it all up. I kept going and going until I was empty and then pushed a bit more and it went in, then she took it off me, as I used the kleenex to wipe myself,  then pulled down my gown and  she finished the testing. 

After that I got ready and left as she took a turn using the machine on herself, putting it against her pussy and just peeing into it. I could see the relief on her face as I left the building. 

It was the strangest test ever taken but boy did I feel relieved to be empty. Has anyone ever tested like that before? 

Suzzie sure knows her stuff. Plus it saved me from having to pee into a cup afterwards as the machine records all that necessary information as it works, sucking up all the pee.  I suggest next time drink a lot just as you are set up to do an ultrasound then the relief will be so much greater afterwards. 

Boy those machines work well. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1