😋  This is a first for me !!! And wild ok well I have been dating this really hot woman she very tight down below and very wet any way she was on top and milking my cock when first time ever I was shooting my load and at the same time I pissed uncontrollable I mean at the same time I think my eyes crossed it was a feeling I can’t explain infact she said she orgasmed for like minutes while we I stayed inside her !!!

has anyone ever experienced the pee and cum at the same time I have had woman todo it but a guy ? Again anyone ? 

• Hot 1

Yes. I've shared some of my experiences here previously. For example, see this thread:

In short - my wife, although she is not into the fetish at all, allows me to pee inside her during sex if I want to. It doesn't do anything for her, but it doesn't bother her either, and she knows I enjoy it. 

So occasionally I partake in this activity. The problem is that when I'm about to pee inside her, I usually get so excited that it's hard not to cum. So sometimes I start peeing, and essentially cum at the same time. It was a pretty confusing feeling at first, but I've sort of gotten used to it now.

• Hot 1