Wet valentines weekend

I have been able to find 5 mins to tell you about me and kate wet weekend. It was to celebrate valentine weekend but also explore some more of our kinky sides. 

After our walk in the woods, we came back and enjoyed a warm shower together but also kate had me to lick her clean but also to drink her golden nectar but I also rimmed her ass and she was squealing like a pig. After she had shaken from a  orgasm from playing with her ass and pussy she collapsed onto the floor of the shower and I hose her down with my cock all over her sexy body and especially spending time over her her tits. Kate suck on them as my golden rain run down them. We decided after our early fun and games, to finish our shower before heading out for a romantic meal in a local restaurant. At the restaurant which was quite good, and not that busy, kate continued to tease me by playing footies but also sending me pictures of her peeing in the toilets, both men's and women. We left the restaurant and headed back to the camp site, which we were both glad as we were both randy.. 

Helping kate to undress she had me to put a diaper on her. Lieing on her back and legs open wide, I slid the diaper under her and strapped her in, while teasing her and talked to as a baby, a cute little tight top trying to hide her tits. Took some photos and soon she was telling me that she had wet her self but I told her that she would have to wear it all night, which she pretended to cry before crawling along my chest and straddle my lap and put my cock in between the diaper and started to grind her self before putting it fully in her and rode me but stopped every so often to pee on it. 

We countine to have further wet fun, she loved me pretending to be her baby potty and for her to piss all over me and in my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3